46

"Bye guys love you! Payton I'll pick you up once we win!" I said running out to the Uber. "Bye hunny we love you!" I smiled and shut the door. "Where to beautiful?" I rolled my eyes, "Tar Heels Collage please." He nodded and started to pull out. I looked at my phone and saw Nick calling me.

"Omg hi baby!" I smiled and put it up to my ear, "Hi babe! I miss you! Tell Isla I miss her!" I heard Isla scream mommy. "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!" I laughed and smiled, "Hi babygirl how is my favorite daughter?" I heard her laugh and then scream, "I'm good, Daddy stop!" I heard them laugh and that made me smile. "Alright baby tell daddy I love him and he better cheer me on tomorrow!" She said ok and hung up.

"Hmmm your daughter? And husband?" I shook my head, "Yea but he is my boyfriend." He nodded and smiled, "Is that his daughter?" I nodded "Yep." He nodded and pulled out up to the bus. I got out and ran to Hannah and jumped onto her back. "Baby!" I smiled and jumped down. "I've missed you!" I smiled and hugged everyone else. "Ok girls lets go! Everyone is here!" We all nodded and went on the bus.

"OH BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU LFIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!" We screamed as we passed a group of girls. "Omg I need to post!" I said laughing and pulling out my phone.

Liked by luvanthony and 367,837 othersautumnmoormeier Family🦋💜View all 267,783 comments nickaustin Awww I miss you love!💙avannii I'm cheering you on From California!💖xlilhuddy I miss you

autumnmoormeier Family🦋💜
View all 267,783 comments
nickaustin Awww I miss you love!💙
avannii I'm cheering you on From California!💖
xlilhuddy I miss you....
-madimonroeee Get your ass out of here.
nickfan Wasn't Nick and Autumn like not together yesterday?
nessabarrett I miss you babygirl
autumnfan Omg I get to see You play tomorrow!

"Hold on my boyfriend is calling me." I went to the back and answered, "Hi baby!" I said waving at the camera. "Hi mamas! Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow! We miss you and love you!" He moved the view and I saw everyone. My family, his family and all my friends. "Omg guys! I miss you!" I said tearing up, "Awwww mamas don't cry. We are gonna be cheering for you tomorrow!" I nodded and wiped away the little tear. "I love you guys so much!" We said bye and hung up.

"Gosh I'm tired!" I said laying my head on Abby. "Same!" We all settled down and soon fell asleep.