11

2 months later

Liked by 387,738 otherstiktoktearoom Nick Austin and some random girl caught kissing at a Party

tiktoktearoom Nick Austin and some random girl caught kissing at a Party. A lot of people are asking if Autumn and Nick broke up? Or did he cheat?
View all 287,784 others
nickfan Fake
autumnfan Wtf...
luvanthony Wtf Nick
nickaustin TAKE THIS DOWN!!!
avannii I gonna fucken beat him up!
paytonmoormeier Wtf Nick! You hurt my sister!
autumn.moormeier .......

I shut my phone off and sighed. He cheated after 5 months together. He fucken cheated. "Hi bubs." I heard Payton say and my door shut. He walked over to me and held me. "I'm sorry bubs. He didn't deserve you. You deserve someone so much better!"

I let a tear slip and Payton rubbed my back. "He doesn't deserve you. Trust me I love you and you are so much better then him." I nodded and let it all out. "He cheated, after 5 months together. He said he loved me. I trusted him!"

"Bubs your phones going off." I nodded and looked at my phone and saw Madi calling me. I accepted and waved. "Omg baby I'm so sorry!" I saw Avani run in and sit down, "Omg bebe I'm so sorry! I swear I'm gonna beat his ass up!" I laughed a little and shook my head, "don't he isn't worth your time."

"But-" I shook my head, "no buts!" I heard someone open the door and I heard a male voice, "I fucked up!" I knew the voice was Nicks. He sounded like he was crying.

"Yes no duh! You fucken cheated on her! She literally was the best girlfriend! And you go and cheat on her with some hoe! You are so lucky that she is on the phone cuz if not I would beat the fuck out of you!" He sighed and walked over to the phone. "Baby I'm so-" Avani shut him up before he could speak.

"Shut your fucken mouth! You cheated and don't u dare say you are sorry and don't call her baby!" I sighed and put my head into Payton's chest. "Nick look at her! She is in Payton's fucken chest crying! This is what happens when you cheat! Get the fuck out of the room now!" He sighed and walked out.

"I'm gonna leave guys. I love you." They nodded and said they loved me. I hung up and laid down. "Bubs I'm gonna go get some things I'll be back in a little." I nodded and watched him leave. Timber came running in before he shut the door and licked my face. I smiled a little and held him close.

Liked by luvanthony and 737,783 othersView all 256,736 othersluvanthony I'm sorry bb avannii Baby I'm sorry!😢paytonmoormeier Bubs im almost home! I love you stay strongnickaustin I'm sorry babes please forgive melilhuddy I'm sorry baby I love you...

View all 256,736 others
luvanthony I'm sorry bb
avannii Baby I'm sorry!😢
paytonmoormeier Bubs im almost home! I love you stay strong
nickaustin I'm sorry babes please forgive me
lilhuddy I'm sorry baby I love you stay strong!

I sighed at Nicks comment. As I was thinking, Payton walked in with Chocolate, a teddy bear, ice cream, tissues, movies, blankets and pillows. Faith came in with the dogs and my favorite snack. I smiled and got up. "Omg guys!"

We started to build a fort and get the movies on. Timber and Harley cuddled to me. Payton came in with a microwave. I laughed, "why do we have a microwave?" He shrugged, "popcorn?" I laughed and continued to watch the movie. "Night bubs." I said night and fell asleep.