25

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my to YouTube channel! If you are new here make sure to hit that bell and subscribe! Ok let's get onto the video!" I said and put my hand on the camera, "So guys a lot of y'all have been asking me to play never have I ever with Nick!" I said and showed them my signs, "Addison is behind the camera and she is gonna read the question off."

"Never have y'all ever gaven someone a hickey." I laughed and put up the I have sign and so did nick. "Damn, Ok ummm never have y'all ever accidentally send someone something to the wrong person." I put up the I have and nick put up I haven't. "Yea basically I wanted to text My mom to get me pads and tampons but I sent it to my ex crush. And it was really embarrassing." Nick laughed and so did Addison.

"Ok guys that's it but make sure to like, share, comment and subscribe! Love you guys!" Addison turned off the camera, "Thanks Addison!" She smiled and walked out, "I'm gonna go get edit." Nick nodded and I headed to our room, I sat down at my desk and started to edit. "Autumn, Josh ordered pizza if you want some." I nodded and shut my computer, "I'll be done in a sec." Payton nodded and walked away, I sighed getting up, "Wow that felt weird." I said cracking my back. I walked downstairs and saw everyone eating or playing video games.

"KIO!?!?" I said and ran to him, "Omg best friend!!" I didn't know Kio was here because the past couple days I've been in my room editing or just being lazy. "Hi bubs!" He set me down and let me go. I walked to the kitchen and got food, "Hi baby." I smiled and kissed Nick. "Hi." We walked into the living room and sat next to Nessa, Madi, Addison and Dixie, "Hi girly, how are ya today?" I smiled and said I was fine. We watched the boys play video games and yell at each other.

"Tayler shut the fuck up! You are so fucken loud!" I said and groaned, he flipped me off and laughed. We all messed around and joked around. "Lets go watch a horror movie!" Everyone nodded and we all sat down and watched a movie. Stormy laid one my lap and I laid in Nicks. "Holy shit!" I heard Griffin say as a jump scare came on. I laughed and closed my eyes.

"I'm so tried." I said and yawned. "Go to bed baby." I nodded and felt him okay with my hair. "I love you." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss, "I love you to princess." I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.