20

"PAYTON JAY MOORMEIER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I FUCKEN KILL YOU!!" I screamed from the movie room. Right now Nick, Lizzy, Madi, Avani, Griffin, Bryce, Taylor and Addison. "PAYTON YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS OR YOU BETTER FUCKEN HIDE!" I called out, after ten seconds he still hasn't come, I got up and ran up to the second floor. "Payton Jay moormeier come out!" I said and looked around, the second floor was cleared so I ran up the steps.

I cleared most of the rooms but Addisons and Bryces, I walked in and saw their room was the same but the closet was closed and things were moved. "Payton come out." I walked over to the closet and moved the clothes, there I saw my stupid little brother, "FOUND YA!" I pulled him out and slapped him, "WHY DID YOU EAT MY LAST OREOS!!" He shrugged. "idk but I'll buy you more!" I nodded and walked out, "Let's go." He sighed and put his shoes on. "WHOS COMING TO GET ME NEW OREOS?!?" I heard people run up to the second floor, "we are!" I looked over and saw Nick, Addison, Madi, Lizzy, Avani and Bryce. "Ok let's goooooooo!" We got into the van and headed to target. "Nick?" He looked down at me and smiled. I was recording for snap and I tagged him. "I looked ugly." He said pouting. I laughed and shook my head, "You are never ugly."

We got to target and got out, "Come on I want my oreosssss." They laughed and Lizzy rolled her eyes, "Stop acting like a little baby." I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "Wtf is wrong with you Lizzy you literally have been a bitch since I've moved. Just because I left you to follow my dream and you couldn't. Just stop being a bitch and all up on Nick, he doesn't like you." She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "and you keep acting like this you won't be staying at our house. I don't care." I walked away and into target, "Bro you fucken told her!" I laughed and nodded.

We decided to actually shop, we got some new things for our room, like some more pillows and blankets. "Nickkkkkk?" I said bringing out the k. He wrapped his arms around me and looked at the pictures I was holding. I just printed out pictures of our friends and everyone we love to put on our wall. "Awww those are cute!" I nodded and smiled, I put the pictures in the bag and sealed it up. "Ok let's go check out!" I looked over at Lizzy and saw her on her phone. I rolled my eyes and started to pay. "Thank you!" I ran outside and put the things in the back.

"BITCHES WE HOME!!" I screamed and set down my bags. "OMG ZOE!! CODY!" I ran to Zoe and hugged her. "Omg it's so nice to meet you!!" I hugged Cody and saw Lexi and Zephan in the back. "Omg hi guys!" I hugged them, "Omg who is this?!?" I bent down and saw the cutest little husky. "This is Drip!" I picked him up and he licked my face. "Payton I want oneee." He shook his head, "We have 4 dogs at home no." I pouted and looked at nick. "Payton dude but there is no dog here Besides Taylor's. And she gets lonely." I smiled and nodded, "Pwease Payton?" He sighed and walked away.

"Hphmmm I want a doggo Nick." I said and put Drip down and walked over to him. "I know bubs but idk." I sighed and sat down and drip laid on my lap. "Omg I want oneeeee." Zoe laughed and set up her phone so we could go live. Cody sat next to her and Nick sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hi Zonuts!" I laid my head on Nicks shoulder and pet Drip. "Are nick and Autumn back together?" Zoe looked at us, "No I just got out of a relationship and decided not to date yet."

We went live for another hour and soon got off. Drip fell asleep, "Nick I want a doggo." I said looking up at him. He laughed and looked at Payton. "Thanks Zoe and Cody you got Autumn wanting a doggo." Zoe laughed and hugged me, "I'm sorry bubs." I frowned, and looked at Nick, "please nickkk." He kissed my head and shook his head, "it's up to Payt." I looked at Payton and he shook his head. "You're a loser." I laid down and let drip crawl onto my chest. "We are sleeping here." He nodded and laid down. "Goodnight children and Payton the dream crusher." I closed my eyes and held drip and felt Nicks arms wrap around my waist.