Fall

"Those who are suffering, or enjoying something, together, are companions. Those who suffer or enjoy one another, are not." -C. S. Lewis

Once more, Shirou awakens first. However, this time, not to his own terms but rather that of an impatient knocking on the door. He gets up, rubs his eyes and then makes his way to the door. As soon as he opened it, it flung open and an almost completely naked Myne bursts in and hugs him, only barely draped in a blanket sheet. She was sobbing so Shirou, being who he is, asks her what's wrong in an urgent tone.

She then covers her mouth, saying "It's terrible sir Emiya, absolutely dreadful. Th-the Shield Hero, h-he... After he had alcohol he forced himself on me and..."

She then continues to sob only for Shirou to look at her confused, saying "No he didn't. I cooked last night's food at the inn. And Naofumi even came to me to thank me for the great meal before sleeping but he was not drunk in the slightest. Whatever the case, I-I think you should go to Sir Motoyasu. He is in the dorm five rooms across."

She mutters out "But... I feel safer in your arms Sir False Hero..." to which Shirou shook his head saying "Rin might get the wrong idea. Besides, I still have to let her know about this."

He then cloaks her with his black jacket and leads her to Motoyasu's so he could ask Naofumi about this after. A bit later he then lead her to Motoyasu's quarters, since he was the original person she planned on joining.

Shirou then knocks at his door only for a really groggy Motoyasu to open, saying "Geez man *yawn* it's like five in morning. What do you wa-Myne?! What happened? Emiya, you came to the right place."

Shirou then says "Now stay with him for now, I'll go wake Rin up and so we can sort things out with Naofumi."

Shirou then goes back to Rin. He then looks at her as she sleeps peacefully on their bed. Shirou then gently wakes her up, making her yawn, saying "Good morning Shirou~" to which he sighs and says "Not so good morning."

Rin then sits up and then rubs her eyes. She then yawns again before saying "Why? What happened?"

Shirou then explains what had transpired that morning to which Rin then says "That doesn't seem like Naofumi. I mean, I don't know the guy personally, but what from what we've seen so far. He really isn't that type of guy. Besides, wasn't he the guy that kept asking for seconds last night?"

Shirou cupped his chin, saying "I know... Something is amiss... Either way, the king will most likely habe a hearing about this..."

Surely enough, a few minutes later, a summon was issued to the heroes, asking them all to come to the king's behest.

While the heroes are walking alongside the king towards the throne room, Shirou quietly observes the king, taking note of the vengeful glee barely hidden in his face. The others were discussing the matter beside them as well. The general consensus between the heroes was that this must have been a mistake since only Motoyasu truly believed that Naofumi was capable of such things.

After arriving at the throne room, they then see Naofumi standing there, being held down by spears.

A now properly clothed Myne then quickly hides behind a seething Motoyasu. Naofumi decides to pleade once more, saying "Please sir. All my stuff was taken last ni-"

The king then speaks out, saying "Shut up, you filth!" making Naofumi go silent. The king then rubs his temples, as he asks Myne to say her claims. She nodded and said "I-I think it s-started with last night. After having some wine with that wonderful food, I told the shield hero that I would turn in early. I guess he had too much wine last night then-"