24

Thank you for your patience, I understand my explanation was a bit confusing for some of my overseas reader, I'm going to hospital soon so please bare with me for a while longer :)

Without question we ran to the car, we didn't get changed, put shoes on. Nothing we just ran into the car. As mum drove the outside flew by as if she was speeding. She hadn't spoken a word, none of us had. There was only the low buzz of the radio.
"Shitashi, what's going on?" We we're both surprised when Katsuki spoke.
"It's better for the nurse to explain honey, but it's about your parents conditions." The car returned to silence for the rest of the ride.

When we got to the hospital mum did all the talking, after an hour or so of anxiously waiting reception directed us down the hall where we met a nurse that took us into an office. Inside was bland, white walls, black floor, a messy desk and a few chairs. There was a man in the desk chair, he looked a bit older than my mum. Neatly styled black hair with a tint of grey and thin framed squared glasses resting on his nose, He looked like every cliche movie doctor to ever exist.
"Hello please, take a seat." We did what we were told, Bakugou was sat closest to the doctor, followed by mum in the middle and me on the far end.
"I'm Dr Kisho,
I presume you are Katsuki?" His voice was quite, almost unhearable from where I was sat.
"Thank you for coming on such short notice. I have some news regarding your parents condition."
"Cut the chatter." Bakugou snapped
"Are they going to be okay or not?"
The doctor looks around the room before locking eyes with Kat,
" Your mother is doing better, although she's still in a coma her vitals are alright. She should wake up within the next month at most."
"And dad?"
The look on the doctors face began to drop.
"I'm sorry, your dad passed last night."