Chapter 8

Bringing in my boi shinso cause he is best 1-B boy 🌝👌

"Wait. Your gay?" ...

"Shinso? Um hi no we were just saying haha if I was." I shot Kami a death glare, "right Kami?"
"Yeah totally." Man he sucks at lying. 
"Um anyway," I desperately try change the subject "why are you in the 1-A dorms?" I ask actually slightly wondering when he and Kami became friends since I never here his name come up. "Oh Denki and I always watch movies on Friday nights." He shrugs and plops down on the bed with a bowl of popcorn I just noticed he was holding. "Uh um okay. I'll go then. Bye Kami, Shinso. Have fun." When did they get on first name basis. I don't even call him Denki. I wonder down the halls aimlessly until I find myself outside the familiar door of my dorm. Sighing I grab my key. At least I try too. Oof I left it in Bakugou's room. I walk the short distance of 5 meters and knock on his door. "Fuck off." Classic. "Oi I left my key in here." From inside I here the light steps of Katsuki followed by the rustling of keys. The door swings open revealing a tired and slightly pissed Baku. "Hurry up. I'm tired." He mumbles moving out of the door frame. "Dude it's only 8:20?" I laugh. He scowls "Don't 'dude' me I had your tongue down my throat five minutes ago." "Oh my." I burst out in a pic of laughter. Still laughing I grab my keys off his shelf and walk over to him. "Night Baku." I say matched with a light kiss on the cheek causing him to instantly turn red as my hair. "Night," he pauses and directs his eyes to the ground "Night kiri."