Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga

《Quick Recap!》

Jiro has been captured by the Villanous Fangire King, and slowly turned into a Fangire as time passes. After half of Jiro's time is spent with Y/n recovering from the battles at the training camp. After Y/n fully recovered from his injuries, he journeys into the belly of the beast, Castle Doran with LaLa, Atarashi, Rey, and Arc Legendorga. Their fist encounter Is with the Fangire Bishop, who sends our heroes to the bottom floor of Doran Castle, where our heroes encounter an alternate version of Atarashi known as Novus born from King when he takes control of Y/n's body. Now our heroe races against the clock with LaLa, Arc and Rey by his side.

《Break the Chains》of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 9Rey and ArcFightFor vengeance

《Break the Chains》
of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 9
Rey and Arc
Fight
For vengeance

Y/n and his team were running down the halls of Doran Castle, going up floor after floor towards King's throne room.

LaLa: "Hey Y/n... are you sure Atarashi can take down that Novus girl?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm more than sure about it. She a year younger than I am, and she's almost as strong as me already. If she's really gonna succeed me as Fangire Emperess, then her both her mental and physical power will be beyond feared."

Arc: "She just seems like a really big hero fangirl to me."

Y/n: "Hey! Fangirls and boys can be super strong when they wanna be! I know from experience!"

Rey: "Well if she can handle herself then that's all the more reason for us to keep moving! LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!"

Arc: "Right!"

Y/n: "Yeah!"

Y/n Arc and Rey said as they started running faster down the halls and up the stairs, while LaLa just stared with confusion.

LaLa: "*Sigh* boys get excited at the simplest things don't they... sure I'm excited to take down King... but I'm worried about fighting... him..."

LaLa said as the image of Saga standing infront of King appeared in her head.

《Meanwhile》

Atarashi stood over Novus who she had just defeated with pride, when suddenly a thought ran through her head.

Atarashi: "Hold on one second, I just realised something."

Novus: "H-Huh?"

Atarashi: "My moma's a Half Fangire, and so if my Papa. And if King took over my Papa's body to make you... then how are you a full Fangire? Papa's body should still only be half, making you atleast a 3/4th Fangire and 1/4th Human."