My Kamen Academia!

???: "In life you must make a choice. To walk down 1 path, or the other."

A man and woman with black hair and red eyes stood at a road with a small 5 year old boy. The road slowly split into two diffrent roads, with the left one consumed by darkness with man wearing an odd black helmet floating in the distance. And the other, swallowed by golden light, with a buff man with his fist on his waist In the distance.

Father: "One path is full of lies, secrets, bounded by rules and the judgment of others. While the other is free. Where anyone can reach their dreams and even fly beyond them and achieve even greater things. So, what side will you choose my son?"

The camera showed the small boy, revealing his short and neat H/c hair, and E/c eyes, his slightly pointed ears and oddly sharp canines. The son looked at the two roads, before slowly walking towards the road swallowed in light. The two parents grew a small frown before slowly walking over to the side consumed by darkness. The small boy grew a shocked face, he doubted his decision and tried to walk over to the dark side, but a hand was placed on his shoulder. The boy looked behind him to see 3 diffrent men.

A warlord covered in boiling blood.

A suit of armor with over a thousand faces.

And a God with a golden sword.

All three of them stood there, deep in the light, reminding him of himself. He looked back at the dark, to see two new figures.

A man from the future come to change the past, jealous of the people in the light.

And a man deep in the darkness, consumed by it even, so much that the boy couldn't make out anything, except for the words "Rider" in katakana, as a blazing red flame on the man's face.

The two also reminded the boy of himself, with the man consumed by darkness more than the rest. The boy then looked at the three standing behind him, and took a deep breath before walking back into the light.

Father: "If that's your choice, then it shall stay that way. But if you ever want to change, the crossroads will always be here."

《BREAK THE CHAINS》《OF VILLAINOUS FANGS》

《BREAK THE CHAINS》
《OF VILLAINOUS FANGS》

Episode 1
The perverted vampire
And
His raging brother

[Season 1 opening]