Growing Powers

It was nighttime in Class 1-A new camp/training grounds the starts twinkled In the sky, and the moon shined beautifully in the night sky. Inside of the Camp's building, our heroes in training slept peacefully, most of them making subtle noises and movements that were normal when it came to sleeping... all except for one student. Aizawa sat in the boys room doing work on a desk, while also making sure that two certain students didn't do anything but sleep... that was until the sleepy pro hero noticed something. He gained an annoyed expression that mixed with his already tired one as he got up and walked over to where Y/n was supposedly sleeping. The tired pro then flicked "Y/n's" forehead, only for the familiar clink of a finger hitting glass to sound from the impact. Aizawa then let out a Sigh as he stopped his work and began to patrol the area searching for the Half Fangire.

Aizawa's first thought was to check the girl's room, but that idea was quickly shot down when the Quirk Erasing Pro heard the faint sound of things being hit and a voice outside. Aizawa then went outside and looked around, the forest for a moment, only to quickly find the boy he was searching for.

Y/n: "HHHYYYAAAHHH!!!"

*BLAM!*

*CRACK!*

Y/n: "GAHHAHAAA! Alright, so punching is still definitely not my thing... this glass body really sucks sometimes... but that's not gonna stop me!"

*CRASH!*

Inside of the forest, far from the camp building, Aizawa found Y/n attacking a very thick tree. He tried to punch it, but the attack didn't work. He then Y/n slammed his right foot onto the ground, causing the chains on his legs to shatter open, opening his Hell's Gate.

Y/n: "TAKE THIS!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "GARULU!"

Y/n then quickly transformed into his Blue Form and dashed forwards with a Blue Aura surrounding his Claws. He slashed at the tree, creating deep claw Marks.

Y/n: "DOGGA!"

Y/n then transformed into his Purple form and spun around before punching the tree with his arms surrounded in a purple aura, causing a large dent to be put in it. He then jumped back and held one of his hands forwards making a Finger Gun.

Y/n: "BASSHAA!"

Y/n transformd into his green form with a green aura surrounding his fingers, he then shot a blast of water out of his finger, making a hole in the middle of the tree.

Y/n: "OKAMI!"

Y/n then transformed into his Silver form and held his hand at his side like he was holding a sword, the Silver Aura outlining a sword in his hands. Y/n then dashed forwards and slashed the Tree with his invisible sword, appearing behind it as the large tree started falling towards Y/n.

Y/n thoughts: "Now for the finishing touch!"

Y/n: "HIKA-AHH!"

"Who do you think you are to call on me... you unworthy Demon Halfbreed."

Y/n: "Ugh! Crap!"

The tree quickly fell towards Y/n about to crush the boy who was frozen by an odd new and powerful feeling.