The Meaning of Kamen Rider

《L/n Houshold》
《2 Days After Sports Festival》

It was peaceful in the L/n household, the rain tapped the windows as the L/n brothers slept peacefully... until...

*BOOOM!*

*Thud!*

*PatPatPatPat*

*Bump*

..............

Kenji: "....... *Sigh*... not again... Y/n, get out of my bed..."

Green Y/n: "S-S-Sc-Scared! S-Save B-Br-Brother!"

[Y/n L/n Fangire]
[Irrational Fear No. 1: Astrapophobia]

[Y/n has such an immense fear of thunder. It's such a powerful fear, that as soon as Y/n hears thunder, he instantly is forced into his shy and scared Green Basshaa form. The way to deal with this fear is to Hug Kenji, his father, or mother closly. This is the first of Y/n's many Irrational Fears.]

Kenji: "Ugh... your irrational fears are starting to get annoying..."

Kenji said as another crash of thunder occurred, causing Y/n to shove his face into Kenji's chest as he hugged his brother closely.

*BOOOM!*

Green Y/n: "AAAHHH! H-HELP M-ME BROTHER!"

Kenji: "GET OFF OF ME!"

《Break the Chains》Of《Villainous Fangs》Episode 9It's time forSomeHeroic Names

《Break the Chains》
Of
《Villainous Fangs》
Episode 9
It's time for
Some
Heroic Names

It was raining heavily as our heroes walk to school... well more like our hero, as Y/n was walking alone with his anime girl themed umbrella in his hands blocking the rain above. He walked with a very nervous face, knowing that thunder could strike at any moment, aggravating his astrapophobia.

Y/n: "Dammit Kenji... why'd you have to run ahead of me like that..."

《Flashback》

Kenji: "If you walk alone in the storm, then you'll get over your fear of Thunder."

Green Y/n: "N-No! Sc-Scared!"

Green Y/n said as he hugged Kenji extremely close, as the two of them walked to school in the rain.

Kenji: "..... Hey, is that Somi from middle school wearing a white shirt in the rain?"

Y/n then snapped around in his normal form with a giant smile on his face.