Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?

[Hey! You know how the last part of this arc is separated into like 4 different Episodes? Yeah I just made it one night chapter!]
[Enjoy!]

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

Inside of the of National Dagoba Arena's Antre Room, our heroes along with all the other Provisional License Exam students were seen looking at a large screen as Mera talked through the Arena's Speakers.

Mera intercom: "Alright. For the 100 of you that passes the first test, please turn your attention towards the screen."

Mera said as the screen revealed the Arena from the first part of the exam.

Y/n: "Eh? The Arena?"

Jiro: "What are they doing now?"

.........

*BBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!*

Suddenly a mass of explosions began to go off, quickly destroying the giant arena and all of it's different parts.

Mera intercom: "Oh no! It seems a massive disaster has fallen upon this area! It seems you potential heroes will be in charge of undergoing rescue operations for the Bystanders caught in said disaster! *Ahem* Use this time to show how you will carry out success rescue procedures, once you receive your Provisions Licenses. Treat this as though it were the real thing."

Mera explained, when suddenly people began to appear on the screen in the destroyed town.

Mera intercom: "These specialists have been trained to act as persons in need of rescue. Introducing the help us company, also known as H.U.C for short. The HUC bystanders will be located throughout the battle sight, posing as injured victims. You will be judging how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission. This test will be judging you on a points system. If you have more points than the bench mark by the end of the exam, then you pass. We will start in 10 Minutes, take care of any necessary preparation now."

Y/n was seen staring up at the screen, when suddenly, he smiled as he stared up at the screen in a mass of determination.

Y/n thoughts: "This..."

《Flash》

Mr. Heisei: "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet again. But until then, Fight to Save the Lives of others, no matter who they are. Hero, Villain, Civilian, it doesn't matter. you must stop those who have Blood on their hands, at all costs, or they'll just keep shedding more and more until the whole world is dead. That is the Duty of a Hero... no, a Kamen Rider."

《Flash》

Y/n thoughts: "IS THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!"