Eleven

The sun's rays struck the eyes of the Portland witch, the birds were chirping, finally the girl's eyes opened wide
" Man, I can't believe I really did it, oh my goodness, t Lord have mercy on me" she thought out loud.
"And now what I say to Ludovico and Naomi will humiliate me for life" she continued the conversation with herself. The raven looked at her gently, looked at the woman's body, her curves were covered only with sheets. The sun was making the girl's skin shine, she was beatiful.
" Hey" he said coming inside
" Goodmorning" she mumbled
" Goodmorning" he kissed her forhead
" Did you sleep well?"
" Uhm yes but I'm still tired" she said
standing up and running in the bathroom.
" What do you want to eat?"
" Surprise me" she shouted, she went under the shower.
" Hot water you always feel nice" while water was falling her thoughts were running like a mad horse.

"OK I almost did it with Damon, that means that I want this relationship to be serious, but what if he doesn't want to be serious.
He's handsome, charming and he has a strange but good personality.
Calm down Zahara Assaria Del Mare Hill breath. The only thing that matter is he loves me and I love him. "

" Now that I'm not living in Portland I should find mum and dad"

She went out and put on yesterday's clothes and checked her phone.

She knew that when she came home, she would be harassed by questions, she went down the stairs and went into the kitchen where she saw Damon swinging his hips to the rhythm of music

" Hey there are pancakes, bacon, waffles and eggs"he explained, she thanked him and started to eat.
" So how was our date? " he asked, she raised up her face
" Perfect" the man approached and whispered in her ear
" And our post date?" his deep voice reminded her of the actions of the previous night, her heart beat loudly and for sure the vampire could hear it.
" It was perfect" she whispered
" What? I didn't hear you"
" I know you can hear very very well stop playing" she said looking at the ground, Damon laughed and hugged her.
" Sorry, let's finish and then we go home" he said holding her hand on the table.

The two finally returned home.
"Damon sorry, I have classes today I have to hurry" she said, she kissed him and entered inside the house.
"Here you are," Ludovico said but was ignored, Zahara went into her room and took the bag.
" So how was the date?" Naomi asked, she turned around and hugged her.
" Sorry for making you worried"
" Don't worry..... so?"
" We went to the lake, in the middle of the woods there was a table with dinner after we layed down and see the stars" she explained while putting her shoes.
" And?"
" And then we went upstair and...."
" Oh my you two.... "
" No he... he" she whispered at her ear
" OMG OMG" she shouted.
" Sorry but now I have classes" she went downstairs, she kissed Ludovico's cheeks
" You're forgiven" he said and she went out.

She arrived at the hospital where Jo was waiting her

" Goodmorning" she greeted
" Ready for today?"
" Born ready" she said
" Good I like your energy but I have to tell you you are not alone today"
" What I don't understand"
" Elena is at you same classes"

I SAID STOP...... KARMA YOU ARE PLAYING TOO DAMN MUCH

" Oh ok" she said calmly
"I know you two don't get along, but you can do it." she encouraged her
"Of course we don't get along he stole my boyfriend," Elena said she was behind them.

EXCUSE ME? WHO STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND? I SAID WHO? NOT ME

" Ok let's go" Jo said trying to defuse the situation, they entered in the building where other students were waiting.
" Guys go to your patients, okay?" Jo said
" Zahara they told me you are pediatrician and surgeon"
" Yes"
" There's a little girl who needs care, she's a little shy"
"Are you ready?"
"

Yes"