Ten

The evening continued serenely with smiles and laughter. It was the first time that Damon felt loved but it was also the first time that he loved someone. He had loved Elena but it was obvious that they were not meant to be together, but whenever he was with Zahara he was always enthusiastic as if it had been the first time he had met her.
"Wow I didn't know a father could do something like that, I'm so sorry" tears were streaming down the witch's cheeks
"Don't worry it's the past," he reassured her.
" How is your dad? "
" Uhm is the happiest man in the world, like he's always happy and positive, I don't know why the Council forced him to leave the city"
" Well you know vampire are blood sucker and evil people"
" Not everyone is like this"
"Well we finished eating now there's your surprise"
"Wasn't this wonderful dinner?"
" No, now let's go, "he took her hand and they started walking again. "We're here." there was only a blanket on the ground.
" Close your eyes and lay down " she layed down.
" And now open them" he whispered in her hear making her shiver, she open her eyes and gasped.
" Oh wow" the stars were shining in the sky
" So?" she turned around and smiled holding the man's hand.
" Is beatiful..... thank you" she thanked him, she closed her eyes.
" Don't sleep"
" I'm not sleeping..... I'm thinking" she said
" Thinking about what?"
" What do you like about me?" she asked
" Sorry if I asked some thing like that I'm so stupid"
" Your smile, your laughter, your skin and your warm hands and the fact that you don't look at me as a monster" he continued to describe her
" Ok ok, now I'm going to tell you what I like: your eyes, your smile, your sarcasm and your kindness"
" Kindness?"
" Yes your kindness, Alaric told me some things"
" Ooh now I understand"
" Damon you are kind, you literally invited us to live in your house"
" Okay I'm kind but this is a secret between us and the Universe" he said pointing at the sky
" Wow you are even a poet" she joked
" Come here" she reached her and she placed her head on his chest.
" Let me cuddle you"
" I like cuddling" she said.

While Zahara and Damon were enjoying their date, at the Salvatore boarding house things were becoming dangerously hot

" Repeat it again if you have the guts" Naomi said to Elena
" You are a B-I-T-C-H"
" Why?" Ludovico asked while blocking Naomi from killing the Gilbert.
" Because she think she's better than me"
" Everybody is better than you darling" Ludovico answered
" Uhh that's shade" Naomi said
" Oh mister I'm a twink came and save you"
" That's it you better go home" Stefan said
" Yeah they better....."
" No Elena I'm talking about you"
" But why.... they started it"
" No you started it since they are here you have been mean to them, please go home" the girl slapped him.
" I hate we are DONE" she shouted before going out, the young Salvatore sighed.
" Maybe is better like this" he whispered, he entered in the kitchen and Naomi followed him.
" I'm so sorry that...."
" You don't need to apologize.... I can't believe I betrayed my brother for a poisonous person like Elena" he said rubbing his cheek
" Damn she left a good print on your face let me help you" she put her hand on the face and suddenly it became cold.
" Thanks"
" No problem"

I'm sleepy" Zahara said" I knew it, then let's go to sleep" he said standing up" You know that we are in the middle of the woods" " Oh no really?" she picked her up" Put me down" she whined" No you are sleepy" they came back to the lake" Now you c...

" I knew it, then let's go to sleep" he said standing up
" You know that we are in the middle of the woods"
" Oh no really?" she picked her up
" Put me down" she whined
" No you are sleepy" they came back to the lake
" Now you can put me down so we can go back home"
" No need to do that, we have a house here" he explained
" Uhm" they entered in the house, he went upstairs
" Now I can put you down"
" Thank you very much" she entered in the room and top of the bed there was a pijama, she looked at the man
" You planned everything, didn't you?"
" Maybe yes maybe no"
" Get out now"
" Why?"
" I have to change" she explained, he smirked
" You naughty naughty man" she laughed, she started to strip.

⚠️ ATTENTION A SMUTTY SCENE HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

"What a beautiful vision," said Damon kissing her back, in that instant Zahara felt shivering throughout her body.
" Damon...... no" she murmured, the man ignored her and started to leave hickey on her neck, she was holding back from moaning.
" You know we're alone in the woods, no one can hear you" he said, as he removed her bra.
" You are so beautiful" he said groping her breast, she gave up and moaned.
" Finally I can hear you sing" their lips joined in a dance full of love and lust
" Uhm" every time Damon brushed her body got hotter and hotter.
The vampire licked her neck until he reached her breast, and started to tease her nipples.
" Aah Ah Ah" her back went up as he licked her right nipple while pinching the other one. It was her first time that she felt so much pleasure. He looked up and saw the face of his beloved, his heart was beating loudly and his member started to throb.
He went down to her shorts and took them off, the only thing left was the panties.
" Are you ready?" he asked
" No....... yes...... Maybe.... I don't know"
" Okay I will not fuck you but I will give you pleasure my princess" he explained before taking off her panties.
" Jeez you are....."
" Don't I know you don't need to tell me" she already knew her pussy was soaking wet.
" Okay my lady" his tongue touched her clitoris, and her moans became louder and louder.
" You like it?" he asked, she nodded
" Good" and he continued to lick it and suck it, and she gripped his hair, suddenly he stop.
" Let I give you a nice gift" he said in a teasing tone, and he started to strip revealing his six pack and his member.
Zahara couldn't take her eyes off his body.
" You like what you see?"
" Yes..... but please continue what you were doing" she said spreading her legs.
" You are needy, first lick my finger" he putted his finger in her mouth, and the girls tounge was swirling, this time it wasn't the witch who moaned it was the vempire.
" Good continue like this" he said touching his member
" Well now that my fingers are ready baby opene those legs" she spread them widely, with lust his shyness disappeared.
The man began to touch her pussy again and she gets more and more wet suddenly two fingers went inside her.
" Aah n.... no it hurts"
" Sshh calm down" the fingers started to move slowly, and pleasure was replacing pain.
" Uhm yess.... faster" she whispered
" What baby"
" Faster"
" I don't hear you"
" Faster please faster"
" Ay Ay captain" and he thrust faster until he hit her G spot, she shouted
" More there more" with his finger he started to scissoring. She was at the height pleasure.
" Damon.... I think I'm....going to" he added a third finger and trusted harder and harder until she came, her body was having spasms
" You are a nasty little girl" he teased her kissing her for head, she giggled
" No I'm not and now" she stood up and put herself on top of the man.
" What do you want to do princess?"
" Uhm give you something special" she touched his member and began to stroke it.
" Uhm I see" she reached him and kissed him
" As you gave me pleasure let I give you some"
" You don't know how much I love you" she kissed him again while stroking fastly the man's cock.
She licked all his chest even his nipples.
" Uhm naughty" he groaned, she went down and started to lick the member.
" Uhm....." and suddenly she putted all the long member in her mouth until she reached her throat.

" Well well well my baby is special"

" You know you can't show me your nice pussy like that" he said licking it
" No Damon I've just cummed"
" And so is dripping that mean you still want more"
" No... " he ignored her putting his tounge inside her.
" Mmh you are a bad person"
" Princess continue to give pleasure"
The girl stroked the big length while her beloved was fingering her again.
" Princess I'm about to cum" in few second the man came releasing semen in the girl's mouth and she swallowed it.
" Damon stop now I'm cumming if don't stop I will" her voice was shaky
" Nope" he continued to thrust until she came squirting liquid
" Aah" they cleaned each other changed the bed sheets and finally they were cuddling.
" Wait a sec if you've never done it how did you dive me one of the must sensational blow job"
" Yes I'm a vergin but I did other things darling".l
" You are amazing princess"
" Uhm you are amazing too" she said falling asleep

GUUUYSSS THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT I KNOW IS LONG AF NEXT I'M I WILL WRITE SHORTER.