After like thirty minutes of driving, I finally pulled up to this niggas location. I got out and a few niggas spoke, I just nodded.

I walked around this niggas house and his slide in door was open. Niggas be stupid asf ong.

I grabbed my 9mm and walked into his kitchen, he wasn't in here. So I peeped into the hallway and that shit was cleared also.

Then I checked in the living room, that was also cleared.

I walked down the hallways quietly and a door was open with the light on. I peeped in it and he was on the toilet laughing at something on his phone.

I kicked the door in and seen the shocked expression on his face, as he tried to get up I shot him 2 times in his head and 3 times in his chest.

Blood splattered all over the place and I stepped back, smiling at the sight.

I walked out and got into my car like nothing happened, folks were minding their business. They didn't even look in my direction.

I pulled off, heading to Princess house, but I'll stop by my moms house since they basically live across from each other.

Princess P.o.v:
"You trying to pull up at this lil party I'm having Princess"  I was talking to Vashaud's girlfriend.

"Bitch yes, let me get dressed and I'll be on my way, any fine niggas gone be there?" I questioned, smiling hard asf.

"Girllll, you know Brim crazy ass yo nigga, better stop playing" she said as she laughed at the same time.

"Whatever, I'm single asf. I'll call you back after I get dressed boo"

After she had responded saying "okay" I had hung up.

I walked into my closet and looked around, trying to find something to wear. I finally had decided on something, it was simple but also still cute in my opinion.

 I finally had decided on something, it was simple but also still cute in my opinion

After I had put on my outfit I was looking for some heels to put on.

As I was walked out the closet I heard a deep ass voice. "Take that lil shit off, you not going anywhere b"

I looked up and seen Rimero staring down at me with a mug on his face.

How tf this nigga got in my damn house and I got the locks changed?

"Nigga how tf you even got in here?" I questioned as I rolled my eyes.

"You acting like I don't know how to pick locks b, but deadass take that shit off. You not going anywhere"

"I am though" I had said

He walked up to me and threw my heels across the room. "Word to moms, stop playing with me" 

As I tried to push him back, he grabbed my hands and threw my ass on the bed. Then he got on top of me and stared at me.

"Ong you want to get fucked up huh?" He said as he grabbed my neck.

"Brim move, damn. You really doing to fucking much"

"Nah son, yo ass doing to fucking much. You ignoring a niggas call and messages and shit, then you changing yo locks"

"I told you we were done Rimero"

"Who done? We ain't done with shit Princess"

"We are though"

"We not, and stfu before I choke yo mfckin ass out"

I pushed him off of me and sat up, "can you leave so I can get dressed"

"That lil party cancelled, take yo ass to sleep"

"Fym by its cancelled"

"You know what I mean, Vashaud called me and told me that his ole lady invited you to a party, but I told him that shit was dead asf"

"I swear I can't stand yo mfckin ass nigga, leave already damn"

Then he looked at me and smirked, while pulling me to the edge of the bed.

"You trying to fuss or get yo pussy ate" he said into my ear as he stuck his finger inside me, causing me to bite my lip.

I pushed him back and stood up. "Go eat that bitch that was sucking yo dick nigga"

He sucked his teeth then pulled up his pants a lil bit.

Skinny ass nigga.

"Chill out, I'm not even on that shit no more son, I deleted all the hoes out my phone and I don't even text these bitches back, I'm trying to change and you keep bringing up old shit"

"I wouldn't have to bring up old shit if you would've been loyal in the first fucking place"

He rubbed on his goatee then looked around "Ight Princess, I'm about to go downstairs cause you tripping"

"Nigga leave, fuck is you still here for" I said going into the closet and changing into something more comfortable.

"I'll be downstairs, ain't nobody trying to argue with you"

I just rolled my eyes at him and got into bed. I watched as he walked out of my room.

He better not say shit when I find another nigga.