"You knew Jungkook and never told me about him and you've been to his house and known him for a long time?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes, and I did tell you about Junghyun having a brother an year younger than you."

"Oh... so he's Kookie?" Jimin turned to face the redhead who was still in the state of shock.

"Jiminie-ssi, I had no idea that my brother's boyfriend is your brother. Jihoon hyung comes over a lot and he didn't even tell me about you! Wait! HE'S YOUR BROTHER?!"

"Boyfriend?" Jimin echoed and stared at Junghyun him, demanding for an answer.

"Whoa, Whoa Jiminie! He's just being dramatic. And yes Kook, Jihoon is indeed Jimin's brother." Junghyun chuckled as he turned to glare at the redhead beside him who was grinning stupidly.

"Never asked you hyung."

"Actually, Chimchim and you both used to play together when you were small." Jihoon said making the two boys freeze as they stared at one another paralysed.

"Jihoon and I were in high school, you were both two little rascals who always got into trouble." Jungkook's brother explained to the two dumbfounded teens.

"Jimin was four and you were only three. Jimin and Jungkook's expression was priceless, to be specific, Jungkook's.

He had his doe eyes wide as he stared at Jimin and then at Junghyun and then back at the equally surprised Jimin again.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE SOULMATES! JIMIN AND I ARE SOULMATES!" The redhead started clapping and bouncing on the sofa as the rest sweat dropped and stared with a blank look.

"Wait wait, why didn't we know about this? Why don't I remember any of it?" Asked Jimin still the puzzled look never leaving his face.

"They moved to Seoul and I had to go study abroad. So you two never met..." Said Jihoon while standing up, saying that he had something to tell the Gardner.

"Unbelievable... we were friends..." Muttered Jimin still in awe.

They came to a moment of silence, until Jungkook spoke up, which unfortunately ruined the bubbly mood of Park Jimin.

"Say, are your parents home?"

Jimin shot his head up, a startled look on his face and Junghyun secretly glared at his numbskulled brother who of course didn't notice.

"I guess they aren't... Gosh, mine are very lazy! All they do is lounge around and do some useless stuff like cooking or reading. You're lucky Jimin-sii."

Jimin, who was at a loss for words gave him a forced smile which was pretty obvious though the redhead was way too blunt to see.

"Anyways, what kind of a bag would your mum prefer because I'm going to the mall after these two slow pokes get ready. Taehyung wants a new pair of shoes." Jungkook's question was left unanswered, Jimin didn't know anything as such his mother liked.

"So?"

"Huh?" Jimin looked up to see Jungkook waiting for an answer impatiently as he rose an eyebrow at Jimin's flustered expression.

Luckily, Junghyun decided to step in and save the day. After all, not all heroes wear capes. Some may wear a doctors' suit as well.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah! What kind of a person asks what they need for a gift!" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around his dongsaeng's shoulder and squeezed, a little too hard.

Of course, Jungkook didn't buy it and instead yelped and frowned at him.

"Owwwwww! Jeon Junghyun~! I have sensory neurones on my shoulders too you know!"
He whined.