50- the little note

Start from the beginning

" you have a death wish to do something like that....I like it" he said his eyes sparkling with delight from the boy

" i don't have a death wish because death comes with me sir." He grinned

" hmm...tell me young man give me the real reason you are here" he asked the boy

" oh that's simple yet complicated...I want to kill Jade Wilson maybe even torture her a little just mentally first" he answered calmly

" smart choice boy...I guess you do have intentions of killing her." His smirk grew wider as he knew 6 people after her group and all of them are here to see her suffer and the money that is still going on

He knew jade won't be able to handle so many people going after her at once mostly if they dared to hurt her close friends...unfortunately for her that is exactly what's going to happen. One by one they'll be picked off till jade won't be able to take it, at least that's what he plans.

Let's just hope jade realizes what is going on before it happens.

• Jade's POV•

Thundering sounds of the rain had woken me up. I looked around and noticed it was dark out probably midnight. I was about to get up when I felt someone tighten their hold on me.

I smiled seeing it was Noah. I leaned down and whispered softly to him.

" let go...I'm going to the bathroom"

He hummed and loosened his grip. I got up and walked or more like limped to the bathroom. Once I had finished I sat on those high stools and grabbed a granola bar and chopped down on them.

My eyes wandered around when I noticed something off. I squinted my eyes a little and saw something tapped to a window from the outside. I walked towards it and read the paper.

' You're Life Is A Lie Jade. Everyone You Know Is Not Who They Say or Telling The Truth...jade'

I froze at those words. The words were repeated in my brain but I didn't understand. I knew the girls since I was 14...the guys told me almost about everything and I found out the rest.

" w-what do they mean" I whispered

I felt a little paranoid staring into the dark stormy night. I felt my heart race increase, palms sweating, dizzy, and dry throat.

" I-I-

" jade?"

I flinched hard from the sudden voice and almost broke Into crying. I felt overwhelmed by the sentence. I knew it couldn't be true...but it could...it could be.

" Jade?!" Said the voice again

" l-leave me alone" I said stepping away feeling my legs turn into jello

" h-hey what's wrong?"

" Jade?"

" baby are you okay?"

I looked up and saw most of the girls downstairs while Nick, Noah, and Luis down stairs.

They seem so worried but what If it's fake?

" j-jade calm down you're going to have a panic attack" I heard willow say

She started to approach me but the words started to repeat again.

" a-are you really here for me or using me?" I asked

" Jade why would you ask us that we've been with you for years?"

" a-answer or d-don't come a-any closer" I threatened

" Jade, Listen to me. We are not here to use or hurt you. We all love you okay. Tell me what's wrong so we can help" I heard Cora say

I looked at her and finally my legs gave up. I felt so panicked but when I was embraced into a hug by the girls I felt safe again.

" this is what you were panicking about?" I heard Noah say

I looked over and nodded. He sighed and I saw his hands turn into fist.

" who ever wrote this must be looking for you Jade. I'm going to need you to be with someone at all times. And no my guys didn't do this because I know how they write.....definitely not my guys"

He walked towards me and picked me up.

" guys take it down. Then go back to sleep. I don't want any of them alone. In the morning explain it to the rest" he ordered

They nodded as he brought me upstairs to his room and sat me on the bed.

" Noah...is everything going to-

" Why did you panic so badly?" He spoke over me

" I-I had just woken up and I was off guard I guess"

" stop lying Jade. Why did you panic?"

He walked towards me and put his hands on both my sides.

" I-I-

" spit it out...or you can't be helped" he said in a lower tone

" I...I was panicking because I was scared it was true. M-my life being a...a lie? I knew the girls since I was 14. I Heard about your gang but then met you guys in person and figured out a lot in just a few weeks. I know I don't know a lot about you guys and you can be hiding many things from me but still...it scared me...I don't want to lose everything again...not again"

He looked at me with soft eyes and then hugged me tightly as I did the same.

" you won't lose me" he spoke

I smiled and felt safe again with him.

" let go to sleep, it's late"

I hummed and we went to bed while he tightly held me to comfort my racing mind.

' I hope everything isn't a lie'