How to make a big Entrance

The photos in the media link is in the media, twins Rochelle (Rocky)and Kirin (Siren) wearing the airport outfits, on the left and mother Nikita and step father Tatsuya.

Rochelle and Kirin ran into the house excited from the news, they had the house all to themselves for two hours. "Omg, Rocky, where really here, we're really in America, we've got two hours to celebrate, we need to turn up" Kirin said as he made his way towards the surround sound system, and plugged in his iPhone find the perfect son for this occasion "or we could just use this" Rochelle said a she held up a small bag that sees to contain a small pharmacy, weed, Molly, you name it. "where did you get that from, my cleaver little sister", "it came from that wallet you gave me on the plane, so big brother I do believe it's time to fuck some shit up".

Kirin snatched the bag from my hand "roll the weed shay roll that weed shay" i laughed and turned up the stereo

Rochelle took the blunt out of her brothers hand, placing it between her lips inhaling the smoke into her lungs, receiving a soft buzzing sensation, they each took two pulls of the spliff, swaying to the entrancing melody of the American horror story version of lana del ray's Gods and Monster'. (Play the song)

In the land of Gods and Monsters

I was an Angel,

Living in the garden of evil,

Screwed up, scared,

doing anything that I needed,

Shining like a fiery beacon. we began to sing, both of our voices were more them capable to send anyone within hearing distance, running towards the nearest bridge, but together our voices melted together creating a surreal sound enchanting enough to sink one thousand ships.

You got that medicine I need

Fame, Liquor, Love give it to me slowly

Put your hands on my waist, do it softly

Me and God, we don't get along so now I sing.

We slowly got up both way to high to risk falling, if we were to try moving at a faster paces, both sensing we should get ready for this family meeting I kicked in to auto mode, my body stared moving on its own accord, I Went in to my room not bothering to unpack, only taking out the items I needed, my hands traced the lace if my delicate black underwear, I entered the my on-suite bathroom, what had been decorated with gold fasting and marble tiles, I began to undress, fiddling with the laces of my beat up combat boots. My mind started to wonder, as the water coming from the overtop shower slowly caressed my skin, I began to think about my new life and the ways in which it could affect me, thinking of my past and all I've been through, I deserve a bit of happiness. I grabbed one of the fluffy towels and began to dry my skin, I sat on the edge of my bed, and creamed my skin with coco butter, I looked in the mirror, staring at the changes my body had made, slowly tracing my faint stretch marks, taking a minute longer to truly appreciate my transformation. I put on my underwear and began to apply my makeup taking time to ensure my eyebrows looked perfect. I put on my black high waisted bodycon skirt, taking time when putting on my top what looked like leather straps entwined to conceal my modesty but revealing the skin between my breast, wrapping around my neck to create a turtle neck top, I tied the leather straps of my shoes at the back of my calf, my shoes matched my top, entwining around my calf stopping an inch below the hem of my skirt. I had done my makeup was done in subtle tones, and my hair settled down my back in wave of soft curls, i looked back into my full length mirror, admiring the way my black leather top accentuated my small waist, and the way the tight black skirt clung to the curves of my voluptuous hips and thighs, i was no longer that, angry overweight teen, that struggled to find my inner beauty, i was a strong confident woman. I went to my suitcase and took out box containing a set of diamond earrings that Tatsuya had given me as gift to celebrate finishing college, and a bottle of Escada Taj Sunset, misting myself in its tropical scent, i put on my earrings picked up my black leather clutch purse, and left the room to look for my brother.