Episode 6: A long break (lemon)

We see Shinji walking down and stop at a restaurant. He enter inside and it was an old man there making some food.

 He enter inside and it was an old man there making some food

Shinji: Are you Hanzo?

Hanzo: Well yes welcome to my shop.

Shinji sat down and Hanzo place down a food in front of Shinji.

Shinji: I know your a shinobi and I want to ask you a question.

Hanzo: And what will that be?

Shinji: There is a mythical legend of Shinobi with a powers of a dragon. Is this myth true?

There was silence until Hanzo node.

Hanzo: Yes this shinobi was called the red Dragon Shinobi. He was a legendary shinobi that use the powers of dragon. It said the dragon Shinobi enter a war and sacrifice himself for world peace.

Shinji: I see.

Hanzo: Why do you ask me this?

Shinji: Because....I think I found out that Y/n is the son of that shinobi and I want you to tell me everything about this legendary shinobi.

(Opening)

(At the festival)

Y/n and Homura Crimson squad where at the festival and it was pretty huge.

Mirai: This is awesome.

Haruka: It is pretty good place.

Y/n: Yeah too bad Asuka and her team have to do training.

Homura: Let's stop worrying about them and have some fun.

And so they slip up to and do there thing. Homura was with Y/n playing a bull game with one of the game stations. Once they won Y/ got Homura a huge stuff panda.

 Once they won Y/ got Homura a huge stuff panda