First time (mature) [2]

Start from the beginning

I slapped a hand down on his chest and giggled. "You're being silly!"

"It's just the truth, Stefani. Every time I see you, you look even more beautiful to me, which means I'll never get tired of seeing you." He paused. "That's good though, because we'll be together until the day we die." Bradley kissed my cheek before he planted another peck onto my lips.

When he pulled away I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, tinting them in a soft pink shade. "You and your way with words." I mumbled, shaking my head. "You don't mean that, do you?"

"Everything I've ever told you and will tell you in the future, I mean. I love you and that's not going to change." He said with such confidence, I could see he meant it. How did I get so lucky again? I didn't know.

We eventually sat down on my bed and when Bradley's eyes landed on the show I was watching he let out a chuckle. "You know, I should be scared of what your watching because I have a feeling that if I fuck this up, you'll murder me with an axe and then throw me into the lake." He joked.

"Oh, I wouldn't have to. My dad would do it for me." I grinned while I shut the laptop and placed it on the bedside table instead.

"That's relieving." Bradley remarked, making the both of us laugh a little.

"I wanted to try something." I suddenly said, growing a bit nervous. Bradley rose a brow and waited for me to continue. I fiddled with my fingers before I straddled him, his hands landing on both of my thighs. "I looked stuff up and I feel like it's been really one sided, like you always make me feel good but I didn't know what to do." I bit down on my lip.

Bradley took in a sharp breath when I started rocking back and forth on top of him.

"Let me make you feel good tonight." I smiled, placing a few kisses on his neck.

"Fuck, Stef. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, okay?" He said, making sure that I was comfortable. That was the thing with Bradley: I never felt pressured to do anything which made me feel safe and that was what made it even more special to me. It felt just good because he took everything possibly scary about sex away and left me with all the fun parts and no worries at all.

I smiled and nodded once before I kissed him. It was slow at first but grew more passionate by the second. Bradley's thumbs were drawing circles on my inner thighs and I let my hand wander down to his pants. I pulled away from the kiss to look down and unbutton them. The hair that fell down my face in the process was brushed away by Bradley who watched me in awe.

"You're absolutely breathtaking, Stefani Joanne." He whispered, making me blush.

"Stop." I whined, hiding my face in the crook of his neck with a giggle.

"Never." He chuckled. "It would be a crime to not let you know how extraordinary you are for the rest of your life."

"I'm trying to suck your dick here, stop distracting me." I mumbled, pulling his zipper down.

Bradley helped me take off his pants and I moved down his body, grabbed his boxers and also pulled them down to reveal his hard cock to me. Bradley watched me while I grabbed him and started to rub him in circular motions. He leaned back on the bed and relaxed, still watching me.

When my tongue finally flicked over his head once he let out a quiet hiss, sitting up again to get a better look at me. I opened my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on him, rubbing the parts of him I couldn't reach while Bradley pushed some hair out of my face to get a better look at me. His face was contorted in pleasure and I moved a bit faster on him. When he hit the back of my throat and I gagged I pulled away a bit to catch my breath before I continued. "Fucking hell, Stef." Bradley mumbled right before he came into my mouth.