Chapter 39 - Forever.

Start from the beginning

I swear, if he expect any redos again on our way to bed now, I will be a complete noodles.

We arrived at our hotel room and as soon as we entered, we hit the bed straight away. Me, snuggling next to him, which is the most divine thing ever.

******
I was getting ready in one of my favourite swimsuit and the bad thing, I can't wear it without putting on a loose button shirt to cover off my chest because all those hickeys were still in presence.

Well, I don't mind showing if off but still, it's not the easiest thing for me to expose those.

"Are you ready, Bella? " Noah was right after the door and he went out earlier to do something out there

Luckily, he didn't get that giddy to stay up with me while change my clothes because he did that before on our last trip.

"Yeah, I'm coming. " I replied as I button up the transparent shirt and walked out. I caught him standing in a distant while talking with some woman and I just nearly snorted.

She was in this bikini, where all her skins were exposed by showing her skinny self and how can he ever be that cool while talking to her. She's not even lusting over him but I still don't feel comfort about it.

Is it normal to be jealous like this? I cleared my throat after nearing them and Noah gently pulled me closer to his body.

I love it when he simply show me off as his with others without minding the circumstances.

"Oh, she's the lady then. I'm very happy for you guys. " The woman cheered and I just smiled.

"Yes, she is...and, Martha....please call me if you have any doubts. " Noah simply said to her and she just left while nodding abruptly.

Why did she ever need to call him if there's any doubt? I was fuming with questions but I know that my beloved won't do such thing that I'm thinking of right now.

I was brought back to reality when water splashed at me. I just realised that Noah had me standing on this light waves already and he have been splashing water at me

My white shirt were soaked by now and there comes his chuckle after seeing my reaction.

"I need you to take that off right now. You know that you don't have to be insecure with me, baby. " he cooed sweetly as he wrapped me with his arms and I just glared him.

"I can't. " I declined and he gave me that confusion look.

"Why not? You have an amazing body to show off, Bella. Please don't close it up. " Noah seems to be very serious when he says this and I can no longer hide this anymore.

I placed both my palms against his chest while pushing him a little from me and began unbuttoning myself. Let him see it then, I'm sure that will bother him sooner when he knows the real reason.