EP 29- Mystery- [part-1]

Zacznij od początku

Slowly slowly the darkness forms a picture of a bright pink-ish sky and the sun is yellow and it's hidden behind the clouds.

"It's evening now?" You look around and see the ground forming and appearing itself.

You look around and see 'Bighit company' and some cars but no humans.

It's quite isolated here.

"Hello?" You slowly whisper while looking around you from any mortals.

"No one's here?" You rotate your head still looking if your eyes can find someone.

"That's my car!" You saw Mr Choi's car parked and you started walking towards it.

Then you heard a loud door closing and you see Yoongi running to his car while talking on his phone.

"What happened?" You scream from a little far.

But he didn't replied

"Hello Mr Min Yoongi?" You wave your hand at him but he still doesn't notice your presence and opens his car door and sits inside.

He started driving away while you still kept on yelling for him.

"I lost my one chance to see where he was going I won't lose it now." You said and get in your car, to your surprise the key was already there in the car and you just started the engine and started following Yoongi.

You were shocked to see no cars, no vehicles, no humans.

"What the hell?" You looked around you and since no was there on the road your eyes were just on Yoongi.

"Where are the people?" Your eyes were still focused where Yoongi was driving and but you see nothing infront of you except the stores, trees, streets, lights but no humans.

"Shit. I'll lose him at this rate." Yoongi was driving faster than anything and to chase him you have to be fast too so you stepped on the speed.

Your car soon came close to his car and then you screamed again "Yoongi!" But he doesn't notices you.

His driving skills right now are scaring you he is too fast and even though the roads empty your still worried about him crashing somewhere.

He takes a turn and you followed him and do the same thing.

"A hospital?" He's car stops in front of a big hospital and you stopped your car too.

Since no one was there you didn't parked it properly, you just run to yoongi you tried getting hold on his hands but he was running away too fast.

He rushes to a room and then you follow him to the room.

"Yoongi?" You saw him standing there without moving like he's froze there.

"Are you alright Yoongi?" You tapped on his shoulders but he doesn't say a word but he just stared at the empty hospital bed.

"...min-minhyuk.." he stutters.

"Minhyuk?!" You look at the bed too but there was no one there.

"I'll call the doctor" you said to yoongi and screamed and looked for doctors but there was no one there.

"Yoongi no one was out there- YOONGI!"

Yoongi was on his knees and tears were flowing down his eyes, he wasn't saying anything now but he just looked in shock at the empty bed.

His eyes were wide open and tears were flowing down from them.

"Yoongi.." you kneel down near him and put your hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Did minhyuk died.. is that why Yoongi is crying?" You thought to yourself.

"Y/n.." his head turns towards you.

"You can see me?! Yoongi what happened?" You asked him.

But he wasn't looking at you.

He got up from his place and went near the door and stands there.

He stops talking for some time and then he says "Y/n you can help me, can't you? Fix this please I beg you..."

"Help with what Yoongi?" You look infront of him and ask him.

"Y/n.. Do it now! I want him back!  Use it!" He yells on the door.

"What?" You got up in confusion and looked at his eyes, the teary eyes.

"You won't!? The ****, Are you serious right now! Do it please! I beg you!!!" He yells and cries infront of the door.

He stays silent.

"Y/n.. he left me.. alone to suffer here." He says to the door.

"Minhyuk!" He yells.

"Y/n you know what happened.. why are you acting like this? You don't want to help me now? Are you even a human? Liar. Bloody liar."

"Wait.. these words.." you step behind as you realize what he is saying.

You see his pale face with tears again, that face which made you feel guilty that face.

"It's like that nightmare.." you realized.

Yoongi pushes open the door and storms out and you followed him from behind screaming his name but he doesn't looks back.

"You broke the words, now the words break you." You heard.

"What? What is going on?" You scream and then suddenly the Yoongi you were chasing vanished.

"What's going on?!" You yell.

"Pipe it down Y/n!!! Stop yelling in the morning!" You heard Soomin's voice.

You opened your eyes and looked around you, it's your parents house, your in your bed, and Soomin is sleeping next to you.

"What?!"

You get up from your bed and look around for your phone and you see it you quickly check  the time in your broken phone-

"5:32AM!?"

******

(Hey author here ☺️

So this was the first part only of the mystery episode 😅

And thanks for reading the story now the story has actually begin, the real 'SAVE ME'

Next part will be out soon

Bye 💜)