Prologue

Two lovers enter the apartment on a late Saturday night in Westland, Michigan. The light from the hallway reveals their entwined bodies as they engage in a lustful passion. The woman breaks free of their sexual engagement. The motion sensors automatically activate the lights in the apartment.

The apartment is a brick-stoned two-story studio flat that consists of off-shell white and tan color paint. The 1st floor is ample open space for using the living room, kitchen, and dining room. The kitchen resides on the west side of the apartment. It has two ovens on the wall next to the stove-an island with additional electric burners and a kitchen sink. The kitchen cabinets are see-through, revealing her organized dinnerware and canned goods. The dining area consisted of a mahogany table and chairs.

The living room was a larger open space with a three-piece sofa set, 32-inch 4k television mounted on the wall, and wireless speakers with high fidelity sound. The only separate room was the guest bathroom, which had a wall built for privacy. The upstairs consisted of the master bedroom, a private bathroom with two closets—one for linen and a larger one that was a walk-in closet.

The two lovers are an interracial couple; one is a white woman in her mid-fifties. She looks suitable for her age except that she is slightly overweight and has dark auburn hair with a few strands of grey hair. She wears cherry red lipstick and smokey eye shadow to give her face color. Her name is Melanie.

Her lover is an African American man in his mid-twenties, Desmond Green. Desmond wears a three-piece suit that fit well over his well-toned physique and Sutor Mantellassi brand shoes.

Desmond's hygiene is well-kempt; Desmond has a shaven bald head with newly grown stubbles, skin glistens from the natural body oils he uses to give his skin luster. His hand is well-groomed. His fingernails are trimmed and free of dirt and hangnails.

Melanie grabs Desmond by the hand and leads him upstairs. When the lovers reach the bed, Melanie quickly removes her clothes, revealing her double D cups and curvy shape. Desmond observed her pinkish nipples were hard as a rock. Melanie pressed her rue-painted lips against Desmond's thick dark lips. 

Desmond removed his clothes with Melanie's assistance. Once he was naked, Melanie observed his tattoos. She rubbed her alabaster hands over one particular statement: "Lover by Choice, Killer by Nature." Melanie smiled as she grabbed his 12-inch dick that stood at attention. Melanie could feel the blood pumping in Desmond's manhood.

"What are you? Some bad boy," Melanie lustfully replied, looking at Desmond with infatuated desire.

"Yeah! You can say that!" Desmond replied with a baritone voice.

"Well, show me how much a bad boy you can be. The condom is on top of the dresser," Melanie replied with a wicked, lustful smile.

Desmond smiled as he walked over to the dresser and grabbed the condom. He ripped open the packet with his teeth and rolled the condom on his throbbing manhood. Desmond walks over to Melanie and turns her around before bending her over the cherry oak-stained bed rail. Melanie grabbed the bed rail, waiting for Desmond to enter her. Desmond parted Melanie's ass cheeks and slowly filled Melanie's pinkish heaven that is lightly covered by pubic hair losing its amber. Melanie moaned when her love box was filled with 12 inches of Desmond's hot rod. Desmond started with a slow grind before rapidly banging his pelvis against Melanie's ass. Melanie's moan became louder and louder with each thrust. Melanie bathed Desmond as she squirted onto his pelvis. After a twenty-minute grind, Desmond grunted.

"God damn!" Desmond panted. Melanie felt the condom fill with Desmond's essence, causing her to come for the third time. Desmond pulled out as his manhood went limped. When he backed away from Melanie, he realized he was stepping in her love juices. "Damn girl, your pussy is wetter than an ocean," Desmond chuckled before flopping down on the bed. Desmond sat on the bed. Melanie got on all fours and crawled towards Desmond. She wrapped her arms around her dark skin lover. Melanie pummeled his neck with kisses.

"Thank you, I needed that!"

"I am glad to be of service," Desmond replied.

Melanie started kissing Desmond so that he thought she might begin to catch feelings. Desmond immediately broke free of her embrace, got up from the bed, and started putting on his clothes.

"Where are you going?" Melanie asked with a sad tone.

"I gotta go. I got shit to do."

"I thought you might stay for the night? Please stay"

"You paid for one night. That's what you get.

"Is everything about money with you?"

"Of course! I don't want your husband coming home to a black man sleeping next to his wife."

"You do not need to worry about that! My husband won't be home until Wednesday."

"Yeah, but you are forgetting, my time has value!"

"Fine! Just wait a goddamn minute!" Melanie replied as she opened her nightstand drawer and removed an iPad. She went to her Cash app and sent Desmond money. Desmond heard the Cash app bell sound off. Desmond pulls his phone from his pocket, opens the app, and sees $2000 sent from Melanie's account.

"What the hell is this?"

"That's for you to stay for the next two days. For that price, you are making me breakfast." Melanie replied. Desmond smiled.

"Bet!" Desmond replied as he removed his clothes. Desmond climbed into bed and took Melanie's body into his arms. Desmond slowly kissed Melanie, making her aroused once more.

"Stop!" Melanie replied.

"What is wrong?"

"I paid $2000. I want something more?" Melanie replied as she parted her legs.

"Don't worry; I will tap that ass again when I get hard."

"No, I want you to taste me!" Melanie smiled.

"What!?"

"C'mon! I am waiting." Melanie replied. Desmond quickly dove under the covers and pressed his face between Melanie's thighs.

"Oh yeah, daddy! Put that Mandingo lips on this pussy," Melanie moaned.