"Michael! Maybe Donna doesn't want to throw a party, Maybe she wants to be alone." Jackie said trying to get through her boyfriend's head.

"Yeah, just me, alone. If someone happens to stop by, that'd be pretty cool." Donna said hoping Eric would catch on.

"So we're on.", Kelso said still totally clueless, "I'll bring the beer!"

"Donna, I have never been to an American party. May I come?" Fez asked.

"Yeah, I don't care.", Donna waved off the question, "So, Eric, are you gonna be there?"

 "What? Yeah. Sounds fun." Eric said barely paying attention.

"Cool. Catch you guys later." Donna said walking out of the basement.

"You are both so stupid." Jackie said smacking the two boys.

"Why?" Eric asked rubbing his head.

"This is a first. I actually agree with Jackie." Hyde said while Lana had a fake look of shock on her.

"What? You're saying that I'm stupid?" Eric asked.

"Eric I don't think you stupid, I know it" Lana said.

 "Donna just put on the full court press, man, and you dropped the ball." Hyde explained frustrated.

"What are you talking about? All she said was that she'd be alone Saturday night with a pizza.God, I'm so stupid..." He yelled throwing his paper down.

🌸🌸🌸

The Forman family sat around the dinner table. When Eric decided to bring up getting a job to Red.

"So, Dad, the guys and I are thinking about getting jobs." Eric started,

"No, no, no, you have a job.It's your job to get good grades, go to college, graduate and leave me." Kitty said while tearing up

Lana gave her mom a hug. Lana wants to leave Point Place more than anything. But, she hates that fact that it will upset her mom. Lana loved her parents more than anything and she never wants to hurt them.

"Kitty, when I was his age, I worked in a slaughterhouse.It was a good experience.I learned how to use a hammer." Red laughed.

"Uh, The new Fatso Burger's hiring people. Jackie's dad owns it. I guess I could get a job there." Eric said.

Lana knew he would hate working at Fatso Burger's but she also knew Eric had to make the choice for himself and Lana had to stop babying him. Lana wasn't worrying about getting a job. Lana does a lot of people's homework at school. She makes at least $40 a week doing homework.

"There is plenty of time later to get a job to grind the joy out of your life." Kitty said,

"It's never too early." Red said, "But let me tell you something. Work is not about fun. It's about work. It's about seeing how much crap you can take from the boss-man. And then taking some more." 

Lana looked at her brother, who was already looking at her with a scared expression.

"And remember Hey, look at me.Only quitters quit."

🌸🌸🌸

The boys went to their job interview so the girls decided to all hangout in Lana room. Lana put on some Beetles's record as they talked.

"So were you hoping that you and Eric could get some action when Bob and Mig were gone" Lana said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Stop Hyde already talked to me about this" Donna groaned, hiding her red face in a pillow.