I'm sorry 😭

I'm sorry for forgetting to update please don't be mad, someone reminded me and I felt terrible :(

                          ~Author-chan
Baku pov

Kiri and I make our way back to the castle, I need to fix the garden, I sigh and think of how to spend as much time with kiri and still fix the garden too. I rub my head and scrunch my face slightly. "You okay-?" I look at kiri "yeah Ei I'm fine" I say in response as I continue to walk with him "just been thinking" I say and he looks at me with a questionable face. "we need to spend more time together" I say and he smiles "that's all you had to say silly" he said and laughed.

I smile and we make our way to the castle and soon enough we arrived and made our way to the throne room "we will have visitors today" said my mother "and who would that be" I asked and the next thing she said made kirishima whimper in fear "King Endeavor and his son, Prince Shoto" Kirishima shook his head violently "n-no" he whispered out "old hag, why?" she sighed "we are trade partners so we had to have this month's gathering" she pinched the bridge of her nose.

I look at kiri, who is still trembling in fear, and squeeze his hand "it'll be fine, I'll make sure he won't find you" I smile while saying that so I can give him something to make him feel better with the entire situation. My dad came in and said "get Eijiro and take him to your room immediately" he said "why-?" I asked and he responded "Endeavor came early" and as soon as the words left his mouth we ran to my room and locked kiri in it.

"oh lord"