Kamisero :3

Kaminari pov

Im used to traveling a lot but i wish we could stay in one place for a while, i like spending time with sero and i havent been abke to do that lately... But since kiri and bakugou are staying in one place for a couple more days itll be a perfect time to go out!!! I cant wait! Ill talk to sero about it when he gets all the horses together from the incoming knights.

I make my way down the stairs and down the long hallways that had the color of red wine. The hallways seem rather empty but the quite made it so much better. The carpets fancy designs could make you dissy if you stared at to for too long. But somehow everything came together to make a homie and happy sort of environment. I soon came to the rather tall door as i  walked to the maids room (is just basically a room of supplies for the maids) to see mina "hey Mina do you know a place that is romantic but isnt overbearing" i ask and she squeals "yep!!" and she runs up to me "Sero would love it too!!!" i get dragged down the hallways and the wooden stairs to the from doors "lets go set it up" she said as i was dragged out the door and to the town... 'she is gonna be the death of me' i think.

We walked through the town and i looked at the shops and then next thing i know i hear a familiar voice calling my name "nki!" who? "den" where is it coming from- "denki! Bro!" ohh its kiri "sup bro" i smile "nothing really but i was out to get a present for Kat but i saw you and mina" i nod and look through the shops again and i see a wooden figure in the shape of a horse "aw sero loves horses" i say to myself in a baby-ish voice. I start to walk away then kirishima runs into the shop and buys the small horse, but he got something else too. He gave me a small bag that had the horse in it and he had a small box that he put in his pocket "kiri you didnt have to-" but he cut me off "shush! I know you wanyed to give it to sero so, i want you to give it to him!" he smiled and walked forward "always so positive" i laugh at myself.

A/N i wanted to make a chapter for this ship because their relationship wasnt mentioned as much so i wanted to include  them uwu