"What if your dad threatened him like in those dramas? You know like, stay away from my daughter or ill kill you." He did a terrible impersonation of my dad which made me giggle.

"I'd almost believe that if we didn't know how much of a softie my dad really was."

"That's true." Hyunjin laughed. "Remember when we were kids and all our families would get together for big dinners."

"And he would sneak us chocolate bars before dinner behind our moms backs." I finished his thought.

I hugged my knees to my chest and reminisced all the good times our families shared before we moved to Seoul. I was now wishing I would have never moved here.

"Lets visit Busan." I told Hyunjin.

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!" He repeated and quickly sat up straight.

"Yes Tomorrow." I smiled widely. "Come on Hyunjin-ah, you said your parents and Eunji were gone for the weekend anyways."

"But-"

I pouted my lips. "Pleaseeeeee." I whined cutely.

He sighed. "Let me call your dad."

I cheered knowing that my dad could never say no to Hyunjin.

After a few minutes Hyunjin came back into the living room.

"What did he say?"

"He's arranging for us to stay with Minho's family for the next 3 days. Get ready because we are taking the 5 am train."

I hugged Hyunjin tightly. "Thank you Hyunjin-ah."

"Yea yea, just help me pack some clothes." He playfully pushed me away.

Since we didn't stop by my house, I wore a large hoodie and these ugly sweatpants that Hyunjin had let me borrow. I wasn't to worried because I knew I had spare clothes at Minho's family home.

Growing up my family was always closest to Hyunjin's, Minho's, and Seungmin's family which is why we spent most of our childhood together. Even as we got older we were always very close until the day I moved to Seoul.

We arrived at the station at 4:30 Am and waited to board our train. It was too dark to see anything once we departed for Busan causing me to quickly doze off and sleep throughout the whole ride.

When we finally arrived Hyunjin woke me up.

"Come on, Minho's waiting for us."

I rubbed my eyes and stood up reaching for our suitcase in the over head compartment. When we got off the train Minho was waiting for us near the exit. My eyes widened in happiness when I saw him.

He looked at me and sighed once I stood in front of him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked avoiding direct eye contact.

"You know I should be mad at you but just seeing you makes it hard to do so."

He finally broke into a smile and pulled me into a warm hug.

"I missed you penguin."

"What did I say about calling me that." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and hugged me tighter.

I sighed and hugged him back. "I missed you too."

He let go and eyed me from head to toe. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a long story." Hyunjin interrupted and handed the suitcase to Minho.

"Let's hurry up and get to your house so I can finally change out of these hideous clothes."

Hyunjin lightly slapped my head. "Next time you can come here by yourself."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Somethings never change." Minho laughed and helped us to his car.

___________________________

This chapter was kinda boring but there will be more tea coming up in the next few chapters so be prepared 👀

Anyways STAYzens where you at???? Am I the only one dying for more Dream x SKZ interactions or.....😭😭

😭😭