Make-Up Sex

Yuzu then walked into the living room sitting on Mei's lap. Mei was very confused and then she remembered the image and video.

±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuzu pulled 3 ties from behind her. She quickly put a tie over Mei's mouth, her hands, and lastly her eyes.

"Hmph!" Mei said moving her arms. "Don't you worry Mei, you'll enjoy it." "This is what you wanted". Hearing those words just made Mei want to cum on the spot but she had to have a reward to give Yuzu.

Yuzu then pulled down Mei's soaked panties and looked at Mei's pussy. It was soaking wet and begging for Yuzu to touch it and so she did.

Yuzu licked Mei's clit. She then put a finger inside.

"Hmphhh!" Mei cocked her legs up against Yuzu's tongue.

Yuzu stopped and kissed and sucked on Mei's inner thighs leaving marks, making sure she was Yuzu's and only Yuzu's.

She then went back to fingering but with two fingers this time. She pounded into Mei 's pussy making Mei shiver.

Mei knew she was about to reach her climax but wanted Yuzu to pound her longer.

Yuzu didn't see any sign of Mei cumming even after feeling her walls cave in. Yuzu then realized that Mei was holding it back. So Yuzu went harder and added another finger.

"The more time you hold in your cum, the harder I will pound and add another finger" Yuzu said.

That statement didn't make Mei feel threatened at all. She knew Yuzu didn't have through guts t-, just as Mei was about to finish that thought she felt a fourth finger barge in and the pounding got heavier.

This made Mei wanna scream.

Mei couldn't take it anymore. " uhhhhh-Ah" Mei trembled and finally cummed all on Yuzu's hand. Taking her reward she untied Mei's blindfold so she can she what Yuzu had had to see.

Yuzu licked her fingers and unbetween the creases. Then Yuzu licked Mei's folds to clean her off.

Yuzu untied the trembling girl and sat next to her. She then kissed Mei softly and whispered in to her ear. "Don't ever ignore me again." And she took Mei's hand and brought her into the bathroom, where they had an after sex make out for almost hours until heading to bed. They both decided to sleep naked. But Yuzu knew one more thing was missing.

Yuzu got on top of Mei gave her hickies all over. She then laid down between Mei's hickey covered breast and fell asleep.