Confrontation

Mei walked into the room. "Can we talk Yuzu?" And of course Yuzu ignored her. So Mei did what she knew best... mind games.

                                             🍋

Mei walked into the kitchen and pulled out her phone. She didn't really know how to use a phone all that well but she knew how to call, text, and send images or videos. The girl leaned against the kitchen counter, licked her finger, and put her hand in her panties. She circled her clit and when her pussy got wet enough she fingered herself.

She wanted Yuzu to hear her moans, but she knew  she would have to contain herself a bit or it would ruin the suprise.

"Hah- ahhh..." Mei moaned as she hit her climax. She bit her lip to hold back the moans and after she calmed down took a picture of her wet panties. She lifted the phone to take a video of her licking the cum off her fingers.

She sent both attachments to Yuzu, then sitting on the couch waiting for a response.

                                           🍋

Yuzu was still on her phone as she saw a notification from Mei.

"She still believes huh" she sighed. Thinking Mei had stooped so low and texted her was a very wrong assumption. "Huh?" Yuzu was confused when she saw two attachments. She clicked on the first photo and stared. Mei was horrible at taking photos so she had to squint a bit.

She was shocked, but she clicked on the second attachment.

She stared at her screen, watching Mei lick something off her fingers. "Mmm- Pop!" the sound of Mei's index finger popping out of her mouth turned her on.