Ignorance

The day started... as usual. It was always quiet in the mornings, cicadas chirping and Yuzu's snores. Until Mei's wretched alarm went off disturbing the peace. Mei got up first and Yuzu followed after. Only 15 minutes later Mei was ready to go out the door while Yuzu was dazed while brushing her teeth. She tried to ask Mei why she was in such a hurry, but Mei ignored the question knowing she would never understand.

Mei decided to wait a few more minutes for the blonde haired girl to come out of their shared room with her uniform on. Just as Mei was about to walk out the door she heard a thump come from her and Yuzu's room.

"Huh", Mei questioned as she opened the door. She walked into to their room to see Yuzu on the floor scrolling on her phone. "GET UP YUZU!" Mei raised her voice but didn't exactly yell. Yuzu peeked from her phone and turned around to see Mei angry. But this time instead of consoling her... she ignored her. "what" Mei thought. "is she? ignoring me?". Mei tried again, calmly saying his time. "Get up Yuzu we'll be late.". This time the blonde didn't even turn her head to give a glance, she again ignored her. Mei was frustrated and decided to walk out of the room knowing she'd be late to if she fooled around with her any longer.

                                         🍋

Mei walked through the school gates and turned around, 'still no sign of Yuzu' she thought. Mei sighed and walked toward the doors of the school.

Harumin walked up to Mei, "hey Prez!, where's Yuzucchi?" she asked. "I don't know" Mei replied as she walked off and went to her first class.

                                            🍋

'Mei decided to ignore me today. It's so frustrating, one minute she's pushing me down kissing and the next she is ignoring me acting like she hates my guts.' Yuzu stood up from her spot on the bedroom floor. 'I am gonna run a little experiment. If I can get Mei to get jealous and bow down to me that would be awesome, she'd see how I feel all the time. But it might back-fire and ruin our whole relationship!' she exclaimed in her head. 'But then again... if we are going to date she needs to learn to stop ignoring me all the time' she huffed and sat right back down on the bedroom floor.

                                             🍋

After school Mei still saw no sign of Yuzu. 'I'm assuming she skipped school today' Mei thought.
"She is so disobedient" Momokino said holding Mei's arm. Mei said nothing because she knew she was right. Yuzu always acted like she always has something to prove, not knowing when to stand down.

As Mei and Momokino gone to the streetlight, they knew they'd have to part, so they said their goodbyes.

Mei opened the apartment door "I'm home" Mei murmured. Still no answer. Mei walked into her room to see Yuzu on the futon on her phone.

"Why did you skip school" Mei asked. "Just to sit on your phone and rot all day?" Yuzu just stared at her phone and didn't reply. "I'm getting tired of you ignoring me Yuzu..." Mei said as she walked towards Yuzu. Of course Yuzu... completely ignored her.

"Okay then, have it your way" Mei said. Just as Mei turned to leave the room Yuzu spoke "Momma won't be home for awhile she went with Papa on a date".

Mei cringed when she heard the word "Papa" but replied with a nod.

                                            🍋

Funnily enough, Mei was getting tired of the silence. So she decided to break it.