It's Not Enough!

'Yesterday was amazing' Yuzu thought. 'Me and Mei went all the way! But..., I never got off.'

Yuzu wouldn't have changed anything that
happened that night, but she wished the Mei would've at least pleased her too. Mei had to have knew what she was doing to the girl. 'It's not enough' Yuzu thought sadly.

"I'm home." Mei said taking off her shoes and putting her slippers on. She walked to her shared room and saw Yuzu.

Yuzu was wearing short, ahem, very short shorts and a crop top that looked basically like a bra!
"I'm heading to Harumi's, see you later." Yuzu said as she walked out the bedroom door.

Mei wanted to say something but couldn't move her mouth, instead she watch her girl- Yuzu walk out of the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It was 9pm when Yuzu got home. She knew for sure she pissed Mei off with her going out today. But she didn't care.

Yuzu quietly opened the door to see Mei at her desk writing in a notebook. Yuzu shrugged her shoulders and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

Yuzu came back in the room, drying her hair and walking over to Mei's desk. She looked down at the paper to see little wet circles on the paper. The girl lifted up Mei's head with her hand on her chin and looked at the pained girls face.
"Why are you crying!" Yuzu said as she hugged the girl. "I've realized I haven't considered your feelings at all." Mei said while Yuzu still hung on to her.
Yuzu lifted her body off of Mei's, "I will admit, I was pretty bummed that I didn't get pleasured and had to do it myself.. but the look on your face while I pleasured you almost made me cum by the sight." Mei opened her eyes wide, blushing.

"Maybe I should ride it" Yuzu said looking at Mei. "Ride what?" Mei asked.
"Your face." Yuzu answered.