gossips

It was Friday afternoon and Luke was in the school library trying to get as much homework done as possible. He was waiting for his mum, who worked at his school as a teacher, to finish for the day and drive them home.

He and Calum had plans to do nothing that weekend and Luke was planning on doing just that.

It took him a few minutes to realize someone was sitting at the same table as him. Luke thought it was weird but the table did have the best natural lighting as that was the reason why he always sat there.

"Sorry, Luke?"

It took him less than half of a second to recognize the voice and he looked up to see Michael Clifford staring at him with his stupid adorable smile.

"Hi." Luke said. Michael smiled even wider.

"I hope I didn't pick the wrong moment or the wrong person." Luke frowned. "But I was wondering if you'd want to go out with me sometime?"

Not sure if it was a joke or not Luke came up with a stupid question. "I thought you're dating a girl... I mean Samantha Raven." Stupid, stupid he shouted in his head at himself.

Michael raised an eyebrow. "Where did you hear that? I didn't think of you as someone who listens to gossips?"

First thought, Michael Clifford thinks about me? Second, he will erase you from his memory for being so damn awkward.

He blushed but managed to speak. "I don't have a say in it, my best friend is the center of gossips and I hear them even if I don't want to. If you want to know, he said you've been seen arriving at school with her in your car."

"Calum Hood is your best friend?" Michael laughed and Luke was surprised Michael knew who Calum was. "If I think about it he did say once or twice something like 'Luke said this shirt doesn't go with your eyes' and 'I've been told you need to burn that jacket'."

Luke's face was burning and he wanted to burn Calum instead of Michael's clothes.

"If you want to know, I was dating Sam's older brother but we're no longer together. Haven't been for a while, I do still pick Sam up if she needs a ride as she lives on my way to school."

Luke probably visibly relaxed as Michael did not run away but asked the question again. "So what do you think? We can go to the movies or something more or less cool."

There was a gleam in Michael's eyes and Luke found himself saying yes too easily.

"Amazing," Michael was already writing down his number on the edge of Luke's homework.

"But don't wear that green shirt. It clashes... with everything."

Michael laughed. "What about I just send you some options and you decide? Or our first date can be shopping, I'm fine with that too."

And holy shit, if Luke wasn't in love before, he definitely was now.

Michael kissed his cheek before he left and Luke texted Calum. A minute later he texted him to keep the news to himself but after his best friend had left him on seen he knew the damage was already done.

•••

This cute right?

Michael being confident and Luke being actually funny?

Calum?

Okay if you'll vote and leave feedback on this chapter you can comment on the plot for the next one shot (; can comment under more than one option.

A - fetus muke first time

B - soulmate

C - magical (merman, fairies, witches..)

D - abo!au

Love, Lucija ♡