"keep going.", taehyung says to tell him that it's ok. jeongguk feels like he's hurting taehyung and he doesn't like the feeling at all but that's what he has to do if he wants taehyung's back to heal faster.

when he's finished he wraps the bandage again around taehyung's back. then he leans in, whispering into his ear while kissing his shoulder and his neck over and over again.

"i can't believe what he did to your beautiful and soft skin.", he says and taehyung closes his eyes, enjoying jeongguk's kisses.

*something like smut*

jeongguk decides to seduce taehyung a little bit. so he keeps on kissing his neck and also licks on it. then he starts sucking on taehyung's weak spots, smiling proudly when he hears taehyung moaning softly.

then his hands find their way down to taehyung's ass and when he starts to knead his flesh, taehyung moans again.

that encourages jeongguk to continue and try more. he starts teasing taehyung's entrance with his finger, earning another moan from taehyung. since he's only wearing boxers, it feels very good. these actions were enough to make taehyung needy as fuck.

"do you mind if i take off your boxers baby?", jeongguk asks as he pushes his finger a little deeper inside, but not deep enough to be inside his hole.

taehyung shakes his head. he doesn't really know what jeongguk is going to do but he doesn't care because he wants to feel him.

so jeongguk takes taehyung's boxers off and starts spreading kisses on his ass, enjoying how the soft flesh feels on his lips.

he goes dangerously close to taehyung's entrance with his mouth and taehyung lets out a sinful moan when jeongguk licks over it.

"a-ah, gguk." jeongguk smiles to himself. he uses his hands to spread taehyung's ass cheeks apart and he starts kissing his hole before he licks it again.

then he pushes his tongue a little deeper inside, making taehyung go crazy. then he spits, leaving enough saliva there, to suddenly put his finger inside.

taehyung moans loudly at the feeling. "m-mh g-ggukk." oh, how much jeongguk loves hearing these noises from taehyung's sweet mouth.

jeongguk pushes his finger deep inside teasing his prostate, before taking his finger out just to put it inside again, over and over again.

he fingers taehyung and makes sure to go as deep as possible to hit his sweet spot every time.

taehyung moans. "s-so g-good."

"yeah? do you like it?"

"mh-mh.", taehyung nods.

jeongguk adds another finger and taehyung is going crazy. "m-mhh, faster.", taehyung says and jeongguk doesn't hesitate to move his fingers at a faster pace.

he continues and hits his prostate at every thrust, until he finally comes.

he whines as he comes with a loud and high moan.

"g-gukk."

"look at my baby coming untouched.", jeongguk says and kisses his neck again. suddenly taehyung sits up and faces jeongguk.

taehyung's cum is visible on the sheets but of course jeongguk doesn't mind.

taehyung's eyes land on jeongguk's member, clearly seeing that it's hard.
he grabs it, making him close his eyes as he starts palming him through his sweatpants but it doesn't take him long to take them off.

"you don't have to do this, you're in pain-"

"shut up.", taehyung just says and has to giggle because of jeongguk's cute expression. yes, he is still in pain but he tries to ignore it and he's doing well. pleasuring jeongguk is more important anyway.

taehyung teases him by kissing his dick over his boxers and sucking on his balls.

"t-tae.", jeongguk moans and taehyung grins. he loves having control like this and being the reason for jeongguk to feel good.

when he thinks that he teased him enough, he finally takes off his boxers and jeongguk's huge member is right in front of his eyes.

he starts licking the tip like a little cat and jeongguk groans at how much taehyung is teasing him.

that's why taehyung decides to finally take it in his mouth.

jeongguk groans in pleasure as he's feeling taehyung's wet and warm mouth around his member.

"god.", jeongguk moans and taehyung's making extreme sucking sounds which turn on jeongguk even more.

he's bopping his head and jeongguk's hand find their way to taehyung's hair. when he's concentrating on how taehyung's swirls his tongue around his dick and sucks on it so perfectly, he can't take it no more and starts thrusting into taehyung's mouth.

but taehyung doesn't mind and the gagging sounds are such a turn on for jeongguk.

he can feel himself getting closer to his high and he keeps on thrusting until he finally cums. taehyung doesn't hesitate to swallow all of it and also lick the rest from his dick.

"i love seeing you swallowing my cum
like that.", jeongguk groans and taehyung can feel his face turning red.

jeongguk takes taehyung's boxers and helps him putting them on. then he kisses his cheek, before putting his own boxers on.

"let's go eat something."