• Chapter 2 •

Start from the beginning

Meme_Lix
Aweeee

Hyun.jean
AND YOU TOOK IT HOME, IT COULD BE DISEASED LIKE JISUNG!

Meme_Lix
Woah

Minnie_LK
Well it was in pain :(

Minnie_LK
Why is Jisung diseased?

Meme_Lix
He isn't, Hyunjin and Jisung doesn't get along for some reason

Ji.WHO
Woah my name was mentioned

Meme_Lix
Hello disease

Ji.WHO
Wtf, I AM NOT A DISEASE!

Meme_Lix
Are you sure about that? *wiggles eyebrows

————

The day went quickly for Minho at school, Felix and Hyunjin still wouldn't leave his side, scared they would lose the boy or he'd get hurt. The thought of it made Minho think they were overthinking the whole situation but he'd only know later that it was better that way.

"Guys! Meet Minho he's new to the school!" Hyunjin said as he as he basically jumped onto his seat, a boy with black-hair and a cute bear face looked up at the two before meeting eyes with the big bright eyes of Minho. At first he stared but it soon turned awkward.

"Oh, uh, yeah. It's nice to meet you Minho," the boy said awkwardly, Minho giggled as he watched Woojin flush red and play with the hem of his shirt. The sudden giggle caught Woojin's attention causing him to look up.

"You're an awkward person!" The boy beamed brightly as he took a seat next to Felix, opposite Woojin.

"No he isn't? Who are you?" Another boy said as he looked at Minho,  his hair was a scarlet red and he had puppy-like eyes which made the boy look extremely adorable.

"This is Minho he's new to the school," Hyunjin said as he stuffed a sandwich into his mouth, Felix looked at him and chuckled at the sight.

"Hey," Minho said as he kept looking at the puppy-like boy, the boy smiled lightly as he sat down next to Woojin.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Seungmin. Quick advice though, run away while you can because once you're in you can't get out," Seungmin said as he smiled.

After ten-fifteen minuets Jisung walked into the canteen, he quickly ran to the table and sat down dramatically to emphasise something distressing had happened. "Guys something happened," he fake cried bringing his hands to his face, everyone on the table eyed Jisung with some concern except Hyunjin.

"What even happened?" Hyunjin said with an eye roll, Jisung removed his hands from his face and stared at Hyunjin, completely unamused. Everyone on the table was now either on their phones ignoring the situation or looking at them to make sure nothing will happen.

"Since when did you care?" Jisung said bluntly, Hyunjin shrugged.

"I don't," just before they could continue another boy with bleach-blond-hair sat down next to Jisung causing them to break eye contact.

"Guys, really? Right now?" He said which made Hyunjin pout and look away. Jisung just moaned in annoyance once again.

"I failed biology," Jisung whined before placing his head on the table.

"Since when do you care if you fail a subject?" Felix asked as he lightly tapped Jisung's head, fiddling with his hair. The other boy nodded his head, agreeing with Felix before he saw Minho.

"Who's that?" The boy asked, Felix smiled as he looked over to Minho. He had fallen asleep on the table, his arms covered his face, the only thing you could see properly was his brown-hair.

"Chan, That's our dance partner," Felix said quietly as he took his hands from Jisung's head. Chan nodded before the bell rang waking Minho up instantly making him jump slightly by the dragging sound.

"Woojin what are you going to do now?" Chan asked as he stood up walking away with the black haired boy.

"Minho, are you ok?" Hyunjin asked laughing, "you look like you've seen a ghost," Minho shifted around as he slowly woke up.

"Who was the blond dude?" Felix quickly forced Minho to stand up, as they did so, they started walking to their next class.

"That's Bang Chan, he's cool," Felix stated opening the classroom door to Foreign Languages. They took a seat in the corner before the bell rang again, "I wish we had a free-period now," Felix huffed as he stared out the window, Hyunjin laughed freeing with Felix.

"Same, you've never had one before, have you Minho?" Hyunjin said as he looked at Minho, who was leaning back on his chair.

"Nope, but I'm sure they're fun," Hyunjin nodded while Felix hummed. He was looking at the black haired boy Minho had met yesterday in homeroom.