I got out of my car as I walked towards him. As I got to him, he looked up from his phone and flashed me a big smile. "Hi. You must be Crystal, I'm John. Nice to meet you." He said as he extended his hand. I took it and shook his hand with a smile on my face. "Nice to meet you too." 

"Let's get going shall we. Long flight ahead of us." He said as he rolled his eyes and laughed whilst walking to the plane. I shook my head as I walked alongside him. This was going to be the most difficult hit this year. We sat down and got comfortable as the plane started taking off. I was sat across from him while he played on his phone.

"We have wifi on here if you want the password." He said as he gave me his signature smile. "Haha, sure." I said as I handed him my phone. "Ahh, a Liverpool wallpaper. Rude." He said as he gave my phone back. Shit I forgot to change it. "Haha yeah. Huge Liverpool fan." I said as I looked down. "So you do know me?" He questioned as I looked at him with wide eyes.

I can't lie and say no because if I'm a huge Liverpool fan, and if I watch Liverpool's games, I should know who he is. "Ahh yeah I do." I said as I gave him a stressed smile, knowing that if Chris found out, I'd be a dead man because we meant to "not know the person not matter what". That was his second most important policy and I broke it. The most important was that "you can't get intimate with the person unless stated otherwise therefore no dating secretly" because he will find out.

"Ahh cute man. Should've just said so." He said as he winked at me and I couldn't hide the blush that peaked through. The plane ride was really long but I was able to keep busy either playing on my phone or talking to John to find out what he likes and doesn't like. This was part of the job considering we needed to know personal details more often for Chris but if not, to seem as if we are trustworthy.

We finally landed and headed to the house that we will be staying in for the next week. "Okay so, your bedroom is next to mine if that's okay?" He asked as we walked into the huge American dream house. "100%. As long as you're not too loud." I said as I winked at him, causing him to laugh. "Wouldn't you like to know." He said as he winked at me and walked inside his room. "Shit." I muttered under my breath as I sat down on my all white bed.

The rest of the day went by quickly and soon I was in bed, doing research until I heard my phone start ringing. I saw Chris's name pop up as I groaned. I answered reluctantly and said a soft hey. "Y/N how's it going?" He asked. I shrugged thinking he could see it, "It's been alright. Nothing special." I said as I heard him hum on the other side. "Just keep doing your thing." He said as I said a soft okay.

"Hey Chris, why am I assigned to kill him?" I asked even though I know I shouldn't. "You know you're not supposed to know personal details." He said as I could hear the suspicion and anger in his voice. "I know, but I'm just genuinely interested. Usually you give me absolute dickheads, but he's actually nice." "Well, the real reason is that his ex wife wants all his money, but the divorce statement is that she'll only get everything if he's dead." He said as I nodded. "Damn. Never thought it was that deep." I said as I giggled hearing a sigh from the other side of the phone. "Yeah yeah. Just don't say anything. Continue what you're doing and don't stuff this shit up." He said as I replied with an annoyed yes. He then hung up as I put my phone down and put it on charge.

I decided that I needed some sleep, knowing we have a fun filled day tomorrow. As I was about to switch off my light, there was a soft knock on my door. "Come in." I said as a shirtless John walked into my room. I couldn't help but stare at his defined chest. "Like what you see." He said as he started to model. I threw a pillow at him as we both laughed.

"I just came to say goodnight." He said as he smiled at me. "Goodnight John." I said as I gave him a big smile. "Listen Crystal, I just wanted to also tell you that I think you're beautiful." He said as he sat down on my bed next to me. "Oh." Was all I was able to get out as I looked at him. He then started leaning in and every decision possible flew through my mind.

I knew I should pull away for my job and life's sake however I couldn't. Our lips soon met and sparks flew. Our lips fit like two puzzle pieces as we started moving in sync. My hands found their way to the back of his neck while his found my bare waist as I was wearing a sports bra. His lips then met my neck as he nibbled at parts of my neck. "John." I moaned softly as I felt him smile against me.

I knew we weren't supposed to do this but as things got heated, I knew that I was unable to do my job and the consequences were going to follow, however I decided to live the moment and give myself in to John.

*****

Hi guys! I really hope you enjoyed the first imagine. If you have any ideas, just add a comment to this paragraph/ sentence and I will read when I can. I'm not a fan of requests because personally when I read imagines, I struggle when I'm reading one that has another persons name there but if you desperately want an imagine purposely made for you, just leave a comment and I will consider it! If you'd like a part 2 to this, just let me know and I'll see what I can do and if I can figure out anything. If you have any ideas, just comment them as your opinion is super important! Lots of love!