Chapter 1

(Y/N) listened as Mr. Aizawa lectured the students about how long it took for them to quiet down. Once he was done he looked at her with his usual tired expression. Taking a step forward she smiled. "Hello students. My name is (y/n) or if you would like you can call me senpai. I'll be assisting Mr Aizawa with his teaching. Actually if I'm being honest I will probably be doing most of the teaching. Any questions?"

Immediately, a green haired boys arm shot up an excited look in his eyes.

(Y/N) looked at him and nodded signaling that he could speak.

"Are you (hero name)?"

She smiled. "You sure do know your stuff."

A few gasped and whispers scattered the room. A couple more students raised their hand. (Y/N) gladly answered all questions.

After class everyone was leaving when Izuku noticed (Y/N) dropped a picture. He quickly picked it up and ran to find her.

"(Y/N) Senpai you dropped this."

She turned around and grabbed what he was handing her. "Oh thank you Izuku. I would have been really sad if I lost this."

"Who is the boy in the picture?"

She smiled at the photo. "He was a friend."

(Y/N) hugged her sobbing her best friend. "Tenko why are you crying?"

"Fa-father hit me a-again."

(Y/N) rubbed his back trying to soothe him. "You will be okay. I'll never leave you. I'll be here when you need someone to talk to and when we grow up we will become heroes together doesn't that sound great."

Tenko sniffed before looking up at her and nodding. Getting a good look at her face his eyes widened. "(Y/N) You're eye and cheek is bruised."

The girl giggled. "I fell and I hit my eye. Don't worry it doesn't hurt anymore."

Suddenly (y/n) gasped and jumped up scaring the sniffling boy. "Tenko, let's go to the park. Come on It'll be fun." Without waiting for an answer she pulled him towards the park.

Tenko and (y/n) were both the same age and went through similar situations. (Y/N) learned how to care for herself at a very young age. She needed to in order to survive because of that she was much more mature then most five year olds. She hated seeing Tenko going through the same things she went through even though her situation was more extreme. She always felt the need to comfort and nurture him.