Chapter 15: Of Slippers and Seduction

Dedicated to a random commenter w41k3r_19880 - Thanks for your support, the first Wattpadder I've come across from my birth country!

Chapter 15: Of Slippers and Seduction

Drake had never been slapped by a slipper. Until now.

Not that it hurt but... he certainly never expected the first person to bestow such a degrading experience upon him to be his wife, especially after he'd satisfied her two nights straight.

He lifted his arm in defence as she whacked him again. "What's this for!"

"I'm sore!" she cried.

He leaped off the bed as she came at him again. "You blame me for that?"

"Of course I'm blaming you!" Her cheeks puffed red with indignation as she lobbed the cloth slipper at him. It flopped even more pathetically than the last time she tried throwing one at him.

"I told you we should rest, but you"—he pointed a finger at his insatiable wife—"are the one who kept begging for more." Now, he was most definitely not complaining about this. But he really didn't deserve to be slapped with a slipper.

She grimaced with a furrow of her brows. "I did not!"

"You begged for more." He threw her a lopsided grin, both teasing and filled with pride. "And harder."

"Did not!" She covered her ears and shook her head, refusing to accept that she was capable of committing such depravity.

"And faster."

"Did not!" she continued to deny valiantly, her cheeks flaming redder than ever before.

Drake heaved a sigh at his wife's selective memory loss. Only she could make him so amused and exasperated at the same time. At this point, he'd give half the gold in his treasury to the first man to invent a device that could record sound, so he could replay her lascivious pleas back to herself. Or... he could simply prove how wrong she was again.

She whipped her head to the side and folded her arms angrily. "You are never touching me again!"

"Till the next time you beg." He ducked as a pillow flew right at him. Being around her was a real test of agility, it would seem.

A knock sounded at the door. "My apologies, sir, a message."

He frowned a little, knowing it must be urgent for his men to dare interrupt their morning squabble. "Await me in my study," he called back through the door as he pulled on a loose shirt, raising his arm just in time to block a second pillow. He turned back to his wife and affixed her with a reprimanding gaze. "I will be back soon. You, behave."

She glared up at him from the bed and demanded, "Get Marge to come here."

He cast her a look of incredulity with the raise of a brow. The audacity of this woman. As if he was to be ordered around!

With her nose stuck up in the air, Amelia returned him with a poke of her tongue as he walked out and slammed the door shut behind him. It took him only a few steps down the corridor to admit defeat. His adorable wife had him by the balls.

Sitting before the mirror in Drake's room, Amelia slipped into a memory of the evening before, when his eyes blazed and roamed all over the mirrored reflection of her body as he took her from behind, right in front of this mirror, her legs shaking as she shuddered around him...

"What's the matter, my lady?"

Amelia jolted in her seat and tried to calm her racing heartbeat with a hand over her chest. "N-n-nothing." She took a few breaths as she slowly returned to reality and looked up at the reflection of Marge, rounded eyes of guilt meeting narrowed ones of scepticism.