Chaejung: aww :(( i will treat you as well

Jaein: DONT PITY ME

Jaein: AT THIS AGE WE SHOULD BE STUDYING INSTEAD OF DATING

Jaein: IM DOING THE RIGHT THING

Rico: .... are you studying... though?

Jaein: ...

Jaein: okay that's it

Jaein: watch out rico I'm taking revenge

—————————————————

The next day, at the school hall

"Yes and then he put on the necklace for her. But that's not the end!! And then..."

Jaein was telling Arim, Chaejung and Bomin about what she witnessed when Jibeom confessed to Rico yesterday. She was doing this as a revenge.

The four of them sat down at the corner and formed a little circle so they could talk quietly. But after what Jaein told them, the three bounced backwards instantly and a loud thud could be heard as Arim fell down.

"OH MY GOD!" Arim squealed, sitting up straight again after lying on the ground in shock for a few seconds.

Chaejung covered her mouth in shock. "Damn! Rico really did that to Jibeom?"

"Holy shit, that's so..." Bomin couldn't believe what he heard as well.

"And yeah, that's it," Jaein nodded, "I couldn't believe my eyes either."

At this moment Hayoung announced. "After 3 minutes we'll resume practice."

"I wish I was there to see everything, even though I might scream out loud," Arim giggled.

"I want to tease Jibeom hyung about it," Bomin grinned.

Chaejung, who sat facing the entrance of the school hall, furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed someone outside. "Wait what the heck? Is that Jibeom outside?"

The remaining three of them also turned to look at the entrance. Jibeom stood there, patiently waiting after he knocked on the door.

Before they could take any action, Hayoung already noticed, and went to open the door.

"Oh hi oppa, long time no see," Hayoung greeted, looking surprised.

"Do they know each other?" Chaejung whispered. Jaein nodded.

"Jibeom was in the idol club."

"Hello, hope I'm not disturbing you guys," Jibeom smiled.

"Gosh, I can't hear what they're saying," Arim pouted.

They were seated nearer to the stage, which was far away from the entrance, so they couldn't hear their conversation.

"Why did you come?" Hayoung questioned.

"I need to talk to you for a second," he answered.

"Okay, come in first."

Jibeom went inside the hall and saw the four sitting in a circle. He waved at them and they all waved back, laughing.

"You..." Hayoung looked a bit confused.

"This is why I have to talk to you today." He said.

They left and went somewhere else to talk.