CH 38 Consequences

In Chapter 37~ 

"Ha-have we... done this before?" Y/n suddenly asked startling Ash.

"What?"

"I feel like this is... familiar... like I've hugged you before... a long time ago," Y/n asked confused before her face contorted with pain.

She grabbed her head as she let out a yelp. She felt faint, her eyes slightly widening as she remembered something.

'Oh, yea... Angels have soulmates too...,'

She then collapsed, worried purple eyes staring back at her....

_____________________________________________________________________

"Sebastian," Ciel called out. Sebastian glanced at his young master knowing what the next words would come out.

"About Y/n-,"

"She's just overreacting," Sebastian stated calmly. 

"How can you be so sure?" Ciel asked puzzled. "What... what if she leaves you?" 

"She won't," Sebastian said. "I am her mate, her soulmate. She has no one else to love except me,"

"Again, how can you be so sure... she's not entirely... demon," Ciel whispered. 

"Stop talking nonsense young master," Sebastian whispered back. 

'Did I really make the right choice?' Sebastian thought as he felt a twinge of regret... and fear. 'What if she really leaves me... what if...,' Sebastian took a deep breath knowing she wouldn't, sure she can fall in love but she has a soulmate... someone who is destined to be with her... which was him.

"Argg...," Y/n let out a groan as she sat up and looked around, her eyes adjusting to the dim light next to her. 

"Are you feeling okay?" Ash asked. His face slightly overshadowed by the light, his body turned towards her giving her his full attention.

"Ahh...," Y/n let out another groan as she put her hand to her head pressing on it. "W-what happened?" 

"You fainted," Ash explained. 

"Well, no kidding... I mean... why were you... why were you... in my dreams? Why were you in my memories?" Y/n asked her eyes squinting in confusion.

Ash stayed silent not knowing how to explain this. 

"Why... why were we happy? Why was I with you?" 

"W...w...," Ash couldn't finish his sentence has he kept trailing off. 

"What?" Y/n asked. 

"You know what you are... right?" Ash asked as he looked into her eyes. 

"...Yea," Y/n replied hesitantly. 

"You... do you know that Angel's have soulmates too...," Ash started before taking in a deep breath, "Well you're my soulmate,"

Y/n was processing this new piece of information. 

"...EHHHH!!!!" 

EHHHH!!!!"