CH 28 Oh Deer...

In Chapter 27~

"So they came back," Ciel said, he placed a card down as he heard the door open.

"Frankly, they're surpassing suspicious, those two," Lau said.

"That's true, but still... I don't see how those incidents would benefit them," Ciel said. "Judging by their behavior, they don't seem to hold a grudge against the colonial rule. Anyways, if they were really the culprits do you really think they would dump themselves on me so carefreely?"

"That's true, maybe they really are just searching for someone," Lau said.

"It's still too early to conclude that," Ciel sighed as he looked outside the window.

~

A man rushed out of the Phantomhive mansion, their face covered as they quickly ran to the gate entrance.

"He's on the move after all~," Sebastian smirked as he was kneeling on one knee as he examined the figure. His hair moving side to side by the wind and snow.

"I guess so," Y/n said as she stood next to him. The two looked at each other smirking. 

___________________________________________________

"Young Master, he is on the move," Sebastian said as he poked his head into the room Lau and Ciel were playing card games. 

"Very well

"Very well. Follow-," 

"Take me with you!!" Soma shouted as he entered the room.

"You!" Ciel shouted. 

"I know that Agni has been sneaking out after I fall asleep," Soma explained. "I want to find out what he was doing!"

Ciel and Sebastian just looked at him.

(Sebastian looks like a vampire) 

"Oi! Are you finished talking?" Y/n yelled from the roof. 

~

"Whose resident is this?" Soma asked as they reached a large manor. The five hid behind the corner of the stone wall as they peeked.

"A man who imports all the Indian goods he can get his hands on; Harold West-Jebb," Ciel explained as a man was opening the gate to let Agni in. "His business is coffee houses and emporiums. I met him once. He's nothing more than a detestable rouge,"