CH 16 Ciel's Birthday

QUICK NOTICE 
Heylooooo~

Thanks so much for reading my stories as it is Christmas this week I will be taking a week off...

I promise that next week I will start updating again and during this week I'll write more stories~

Thanks

Ace

______________________________________________________________

In Chapter 15~

"Let's go home," Ciel said as he walked away.

Angela led Pluto to Sebastian who grumpily accepted. Pluto jumped to Y/n expecting to be held by her. Y/n grimaced as Angela gave a small laugh.

"It seems that Pluto has taken a liking to you,"

"Yes, it seems so...,"

"Y/n! Are you coming?!" Ciel shouted.

Y/n looked towards Ciel and Sebastian and then back to Angela. Y/n then leaned forwards to Angela's ear and whispered something that made Angela's breath hitch. Angela looked at her with wide eyes as Y/n glared at her. She then put on a smile as she turned around to catch up with the rest of her friends.

"I wonder what an Angel is doing here?~" 

_____________________________________________________________________

Y/n walked with Sebastian down the hallway. 

Y/n glanced at Sebastian's direction admiring his appearance. 

"Is something the matter?" Sebastian asked as he turned his head and made eye contact with her.

"Oh...um...i-it's Ciel's birthday tomorrow...right?" Y/n sluttered thankful for the excuse. 

Sebastian nodded, "Indeed it is,"

"Who's that?" Y/n asked as she saw a carriage coming to the Phantomhive Manor at a fast pace. "It's nearly night"

"Lady Elizabeth," Sebastian said eyes widening. 

"Who?"

"We must get Ciel," Sebastian said as he held Y/n's hand and pulled her towards Ciel's bedroom.

~

The entrance of the Phantomhive Manor opened widely. A cute blonde female with green eyes had a large smile on her face.

Ciel who was taking a walk around the Manor turned to the side of the sound of the door opening.

"Ciel!~" Elizabeth shouted in a baby-like high-pitched voice. Then fast as a bullet she ran to Ciel and leaped towards him to give him a bear hug.

"Lizzy!?" Ciel shouted. Elizabeth then grabbed Ciel's two arms and swung him around and around before giving him a red box.