s. XXV

The plan was set out just fine. Ryder staged an 'escape' late at night with Laila and Tye. The three of them were able to get safely back to the resistance base to relay the plan.

It had been days since Ryder left and all four of them were basically being spies for the resistance. Anni and Kai spent most of their time with each other. They were often learning about plans and physical information on the base and relaying it back to their parents.

For Anni, it was weird to be back in this position again. It was weird to see Kai acting like his old self in front of others and sometimes it scared her. She wasn't like him in the way that Kai let his anger come out, and Anni rarely did. Maybe, it was because she was trying to keep calm most of the time.

Though, whenever Kai and Anni were alone again, he went right back to being his usual self. It made Anni happy to be able to pick on him like old times. It made her happy to feel like they were complete again. It felt like it was them against the universe, and that made Anni feel good.

Kai felt the same way. He was happy Anni felt more comfortable around him when he was truly himself. It made Kai feel more confident in being himself. It also made him feel good too.

For Rey and Ben, it was the same. The two of them felt more complete than they had before. Even though Rey hated the situation the two were in, she still knew the force was more balanced than before. She knew that Ben falling back to the dark for a short while was only caused by the force being unbalanced, and it helped her realize that her kids truly needed to be together.

It also helped her understand that the Jedi and Sith beliefs needed a real change. Maybe, the four of them could help create a new belief system that would keep the Galaxy, and other force users safe. Maybe, it would also keep the Democratic Republic Reformation more stable.

Everything was going fine, honestly. Anni had started to miss Ryder and Laila but she was able to communicate with Ryder sometimes. He was the one getting all the information back to Finn and Poe on the destruction of the New Order. Everything was really going to plan, and for once everyone felt really confident in ending this war.

Until one morning.

Anni woke up to banging at her door. Loud banging. She yelped as she sat up and turned to hear people trying to open her door. She got up quickly and grabbed her belt to put on. She slid her lightsaber into her belt loop before wearily walking to the door.

The door finally opened in front of her and Anni watched nervously as stormtroopers flooded into her room. Then, she noticed a General she had met before, whom she had been collecting data on. His name was General Yoek. He was young but cruel. Not as cruel as Alec was.

"Anni Solo, you are currently being arrest on suspicions of being a resistance spy." Yoek said to her and felt as her arms were being held by Stormtroopers.

"Excuse me?" Anni growled at him and tried to budge from the stormtroopers hold.

"Your whole family is being arrested on news that you're all still working with the Resistance!" Yoek yelled and got up into her face.

Anni's heart started racing, for a second she wasn't sure what to do or say. "You can't arrest your Supreme Leader!"

"We can do what we want, especially when you're resistance scum!" He growled and got even closer to her.

Anni furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth before breathing out gently. She decided to calm down for just a second. Then, the stormtroopers around her went flying. The ones holding her arms back when straight into the wall. Anni quickly pulled her lightsaber from her belt and quickly turned to shove her lightsaber into his chest.