s. XXI

Kai and Anni stood nervously at the front of the ship. Tye was there too and holding onto Anni's hand. She breathed out softly as she watched the door to the ship slowly open. Stormtroopers were standing at the bottom and waiting for them to step out.

Anni turned to Kai and watched as he lead the way.

The stormtroopers stood and waited for Kai to say something. He nervously rubbed his hands against his dark black pants.

"What has happened while I've been gone?" Kai asked as a man in official clothing came running over.

"Sir... There's a lot that you have missed-" the man stopped before turning to look at Anni as she held onto Tye's hand. "Your sister is back? And who is this child?"

"The child isn't any of your business." Kai sneered. "Take me to him."

"H-he... Sir... I'm not sure-" the man seemed very nervous.

"What did I tell you?" Kai threatened with a dark look in his eyes. "Bring me to Kylo Ren."

The man nodded before motioning for the three of them to follow. Anni looked down for a second to see Tye was gripping onto Anni's dress. Anni now just realized this wasn't the attire to fight in.

"Is my room still present on the base?" Anni asked Kai.

Kai nodded and turned to her. "You should leave Tye in there. This is too dangerous for him to be seeing."

"I need to change." Anni whispered as they kept walking. She noticed they were being taken to the throne room.

"Not now. We need to wait. We cannot jump into this like crazy. We don't exactly know what's been going o-" Kai was stopped when the man stopped them in front of the door.

"He's been waiting for you two." The man said nervously to the two of them.

"Please take Tye to my quarters and make sure no one disturbs him." Anni said and looked down at Tye. "Don't be scared dear..."

"Master Solo, I'm not scared of anything." He said softly before looking over at the man. Tye watched as the official sighed before motioning for Tye to follow him.

Anni breathed in sharply before turning back to Kai. He then noticed the door was opening up. Anni blinked for a second and watched as they saw someone sitting on the throne. Anni and Kai both took careful steps inside the throne room. Their hearts were pounding as they nervously walked inside.

"I am surprised you two showed up. I was expecting you to be at the resistance base..."

Anni knew this was her father's voice but it wasn't him. None of this made much sense to her.

"I guess you're wondering how this all works." Kylo said. Anni and Kai both nodded before sharing a glance at each other.

"When your mother had injured me... Kylo Ren had metaphorically died." He explained. Anni suddenly reached over to grab onto Kai's arm.

"Alec was... A friend of mine. Of sorts. He knew that when one of my children would kill him, it would give me enough to come back. The force was unbalanced enough for me to manifest back into existence... Thanks to you two fighting all the time." Kylo said and chuckled.

"Alec told me you would manifest into his own body-" Kai said but Ren had cut him off.

"Well, that didn't happen. It's not like I'm a while seperate person." Ren tapped his fingers on the arm of the throne. He gave a smirk before looking over the two of them. He then laid his eyes on Anni who was still holding onto Kai tightly.