𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 1.5

*(1.5)*

 ———

———

   "Bakugo, could I speak with you for a moment?" Aizawa asks pulling me away from my notes.

   I grunt in response and get up being sure to show my annoyance. He leads me out towards the hallway and then closes the door. "What do you want?" I ask him.

   "I've been made aware of a situation that could be involved in your kidnapping." He says hesitantly in his tone.

   I tense and my face deepens into a harsh scowl. "What situation?" I question, clearly getting angry.

   "There's a girl, we found her in the rubble of the league of villains hideout, where you were kept, we think we might be able to get some information out of her." He tells me

   "So? What do you need me for?" I cross my arms.

This whole conversation is tense and you can almost feel the desperation from how much he wants to protect all of his students.

   "She doesn't have any memories, and since she might've been in contact with you. We think if you speak with her it might help jog her memory." Aizawa seems serious and almost angry.

    I sigh. "I told everyone multiple times what happened well I was being kept. I didn't see any girl." I wanted to be done with this shit a while ago.

    Aizawa shifts his stance. "I'm aware, but you might have not seen her but she may have seen you."

   I go to say something but Aizawa cuts me off, "Bakugo our class is being targeted, like it or not we need information and we are willing to try anything. So if you could just cooperate for the safety of yourself and your classmates it would be highly appreciated." His words are sharp and even if I wanted to I could not argue with that.

   "Fine."
<><><>

   I stare out the window watching as the dying trees pass by my field of vision. It's cold out now, but thanks to my quirk my body temperature has always been pretty high and it keeps me warm. I've never really had to wear heavy jackets during winter because of it.

   "Bakugo? Are you ready for this?" Aizawa looks over from the driver's seat at me.

   I glance at him for a moment before looking back out the car window, "Tch, I'll be fine. How much farther until we get there, old man?" I ask him.