𝐴𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠

*(2)*

———

"I'm sorry to interrupt this whole thing but there's something I need to talk with Y/n quickly before you get into your whole weird interview debacle. It will only take a moment." Rain interrupted. His tone was almost harsh. I was surprised considering Rain never seems to get upset.

     This seemed to annoy the pro hero and the boy but still, they complied. "Okay but if you could please make it quick we don't have a lot of time," Aizawa replied before dragging the blonde boy away.

     Rain waited for them to get further away before speaking, "I have to go. I didn't want to tell you until later but I'm leaving today instead of tomorrow." He went silent and you could see the guilt on his face.

     I could feel my facial features tighten. "Alright," I replied but I think he must've noticed that I was upset.

    He put his hand on his forehead. "Ugh. I'm sorry, I should've told you this morning but you just seemed like you were in a decent mood for once and I didn't want to ruin it!" He apologized to me.

   "It's okay Rain, yes I wish you would've just told me but why tell me right now?" I ask him.

   He tensed. "As soon as those two walked over here. I got a feeling you'd be talking to them for a while and that I definitely would not be welcome in that conversation. So I took my chance in saying goodbye now." He said with a sad smile.

    It was quiet for a moment before he jumped up. "One second!" He ran over to a counter with utensils and grabbed a napkin.

    He took a pen out of his pocket and scribbled something on it before running back over. "Here. It's my phone number, I know you don't have a phone but in case you get one you can call or text me." He paused for a moment. "Something about this situation feels off. Please be careful Y/n." He tells me before getting up and hugging me.

    It takes me a moment but I lean in and half-hug him back. "Bye Y/n!" He gives a big goofy grin and walks off.

    That was kind of sad.

    I look up to see the man and the blonde boy walking over. Bakugo was the boy's name, right? He has this aura around him that just screams that he does not want to be here. His eyes were a harsh ruby red and his face seemed to be stuck in a permanent scowl. He seemed unapproachable and overall quite arrogant from a first look.

I wonder why he was brought along then?

The older man had long black hair that was tied back into a ponytail but I'm sure it's normally down. He looked exhausted like he hadn't slept in days. This man seemed to reek of desperation to the point where it was almost sad.