"Don't be too much excited dean pick they will come be patient", korn said while reading his book.

"Korn you're just reading a book aren't you too excited to see them?", pick complained to korn and korn looked to them with a smile.

"I already saw what they look like me and in was video chatting earlier and I also saw your mates with him", korn informed the two making them shocked.

"What you already saw rome that's cheating korn", pick said as he stumped his feet to the ground.

"It's not cheating pick its a coincidence we all know that those three are inseperable", korn replied to pick.

"That's enough you three you all acted like a child here P's, just wait for them", ae shouts as he put his arms to his hips and looked at them with a serious face.

"Go ae thats my mate", pete laughingly cheered his mate.

"Thanks babe I love you", ae replied to pete and he kissed him on the lips.

"Pda!!!!!", the others screamed.

"Hey guys what's happening?", can suddenly asked from behind making the others looked at him.

"Nothing", tin answer to his mate and he walk to can and kissed him on the lips.

"P'can is so bold", rome commented as he stands beside his brother.

"That's bad P'tin bad", In added as he stand beside tin.

"We will tell this to mother", pharm finally said as he block tin.

"You three was only jealous go to your mates now shoooo", tin told to the triplets. The three laugh and they left them alone making their way to their mates and they go to the dance floor.

################################
ALAN POV

"Did you gave him the alcohol?", alan asked the waiter.

"Yes sir and he accepted it", the waiter replied to alan making him smirk evilly.

"Good thank you",

################################
ROME POV

Pick left me here at the balcony to talk to his classmate. I'm here enjoying the view when a waiter approached me.

"Drinks sir?", the waiter asked me as he lowered a glass at me. I just nodded politely and accept it with a smile. I don't like him to feel bad if I refuse his offer.

"Thank you", I replied to the waiter and he nod and left me here again. I looked at the stars above as I lifted and drunk the glass but to my suprised it was an alcohol.

"I didn't notice that these was an alcohol", I whispered to my self and I shake my head and drink it. My parents forbid us to drink alcohol but maybe if a little dose is not bad.

After I drink it my two brothers appeared to my side.

"What are you doing here rommie?", In asled me.

"Pick left to talk with his classmate, and you two what are you doing here?", I asked them back they both smiled to me.

"Same reason rome, so its a triplets moments again", pharm exclaimed making us laugh in happiness.

"Let's go to the garden guys",

"Ok"

################################
AT THE PARTY