Rp Senerios:

Please comment which one you would like to rp: 

 1. Oc1 and oc 2 (or crush) are a young couple that have just started living together. Oc1 is a workaholic and when they aren't at home they are at the gym or at work. Oc2 (or crush) is more of a laid back kind person. Oc2 fantasies about the day that Oc1 becomes laid back like them and hopefully lets themself go. Well Oc2's dream comes true when an accident at work cause Oc1 some time to recuperate and not be very mobil allowing Oc2 to live out their fantasy. Oc2 convinces oc1 that eating food will help them take their mind off of the pain, and starts to fill them with lots of food. 

2. Oc1 finds themselves lost in the woods the soon stumble upon oc2 (or crush) who is beautiful/ handsome beyond all imagination. They invite them in to stay the night and then promise to help them find their way home in the morning as it is getting dark. As Oc1 goes to the house of Oc2 they soon begin being feed with the most delicious food and oc2 makes sure that oc1 is full around the clock. Well it turn out that Oc2 is secretly a witch and is planning on eating a fattened Oc1.

3. Oc1 has started putting on a little weight thanks to Oc2 but without their knowledge. Oc1 decides that they are just going to lose the weight, so Oc2 starts to worry that it's going to happen, so Oc2 starts upping their game to make sure that that doesn't happen.

4. Oc2 wants to surprise Oc1 with a nice date, they recreate the game of candy land into a life size version. What started out as a sweet date turns into gluttony and immobility.

5. Oc2 is a scientist that is working on a new drug that will increase hunger. Oc1 is there test subject although Oc1 doesn't really know what they are going to be getting themselves into. Will Oc2's drug really work and will Oc1 be able to stop themselves.

6. Oc1 was a spoiled child, and Oc2 knew these very well being the butler of the family, once Oc1 was old enough to make Oc2 there personal butler they did. But what happens when Oc2 decides to give Oc1 a bit of revenge and starts to fat them up.

7. Oc 1 and Oc2 have been dating for a while. Oc2 finally comes clean about having a feederism type fetish and Oc1 tries to be supportive and gives it a try. But when Oc1 has had enough of gaining so much weight will Oc2 let them off the hook that easily?

8. Oc1 and Oc2 were in a committed relationship that was until Oc1 cheated on them. In Oc2 rage they decide to fatten up Oc1 so that they could never cheat on them again.

9. Oc1 and Oc2 are roommates that are very close to one another. One night at movie night Oc2 takes their shot in fattening up Oc1.

***Please only contact me to rp if you do descriptive only. I don't do script, and it really irrates me when I write a paragraph and I get 2 words back. So please please please only descriptive people only. And if you want to be the feedee please also be willing to do my crush plus your oc and I will do your crush and your oc for you. That way both of us get to do the feedee and I'm not getting bored constantly being the feeder.***