Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger

Start from the beginning

"Swara did you forget what I told you when we were in bed. Come you need to rest, yesterday you were burning with fever and" Sanskar hold her hand and started taking her towards their room but was cut by Swara.

"I am fine Sanskar" Swara said stopping him by holding his hand.

"If you are not coming back to room right now, I will pick you up and take you there." Sanskar said with determined tone. He held her hand and slightly pulled her towards himself, wrapping his arms around her waist. Swara put her hands on his chest and looking at him with wide eyes.

His sweaty manly cologne filled in her lungs; she could feel heat under her palm due to his workouts. His closeness gave goosebumps in her stomach, cherry red colour automatically enriched her cheeks.

"Guys please get yourself in the room" Laksh said putting palms on his eyes from their back.

Swara immediately remove her hands and moved aside maintaining safe distance from her husband, she bit her lower lip to control her blush.

Sanskar looked at Laksh like he will smack his face, he wraps his arm around Swara's shoulder pulling her closer to him and said with smirk "She is my girl."

Swara looked at Sanskar like her eye's balls will come out of their sockets.

"Woooh Bhabhi best of luck, I really feel pity for you" Laksh said shaking his head passing them laughing loudly.

Swara turned her gaze towards Laksh with confused face, she always found it difficult to understand hidden meaning of his talks.

"Ignore him" Sanskar said looking at Swara's confused face.

Sanskar took Swara back to her room, he made her lay on the bed, covered her with comforter and then went to washroom for taking shower.

Swara closed her eyes and kept her head on headboard, earlier she thought to go downstairs and help others but still she was feeling weakness in her body.

Swara's trance was broken when she heard vibrations from her mobile which was on night table looked like someone is calling her. She dropped her shoulders and took deep sigh.

Meanwhile Sanskar came out from Washroom he looked at her she was staring at vibrating phone with dropped shoulders, he went near night table picked up her phone and switched it off.

"Swara, tie" he said looking at her sitting infront of her on the bed.

Swara smiled at him taking his tie in her hands, she started making knot.

They heard a knock on the door, so Sanskar went to open the room door it was Sujata out there along with Chanda.

"How are you Swara beta?" Sujata came inside while asking. She put her hand on Swara's forehead to check her temperature.

"I am feeling very good Mom" Swara replied to Sujata.

"Chanda keep the breakfast on the coffee table" Chanda kept two plates covered with glass cloche, filled egg benedict, toast, hash browns and English muffins with some fresh fruits along with Sanskar's coffee and Swara's tea and cutlery on the coffee table from trolley as instructed by Sujata, post arrangement she left from their room.

"Sorry Mom, woh I was coming downstairs but.." Swara was looking at Sanskar who was now standing infront of her.

"Why were you coming downstairs? Swara beta you need to take rest. No coming down, infact no getting out from bed" Sujata ordered her.

"Thanks, Mom, for backing me" Sanskar said looking at Swara with naughty smile.

"You are going for office?" Sujata asked her son when she saw him ready in his light grey colour Armani suit paired with white shirt and tie.