Fights

Your POV

A lot of things happened during that past few days living with Allura and Corran. We fought a Galra Ship that we barely survived, began training that was hard, we were about to eat to only get trapped in cuffs attached, finally form voltron on our own,and Klaizap an Arusian on Arus 'attacked' us and Keith almost attacked back. Allura and I were the Lion Goddesses when we visited the Arusian's Village, gotten attacked by Galra again, and we are now at the castle. Allura insists I worn a dress to the party since I was the only girl in the castle and she's never had girl time with anyone for 10 thousand years. "Just once Y/N, Pleeeease~" Allura begged for the hundredth time. Katie was with us since she had nothing else to do and the guys wore their Paladin armor. Which made them lucky. "No there is no way I'm-" I said getting interrupted by Katie joining our conversation. "If you wear a dress of Allura's choice I'll give you a Toothless onesie and plush" she said with her well known smirk on her face, this caught my attention. "Alright Allura Let's go!" I cheered dragging the poor princess to her wardrobe.

Katie's POV

I laughed at Y/N's enthusiasm, she's been more of the competitive and childish kind of girl but she always found a way to put a smile on anyone's face. "Y/N sit still I have to brush out your hair" Allura said irritated, there were some constant footsteps and a bit of crashes. Y/N is not the kind to allow anyone do her hair, she's more dependent. "No I got it" Y/N wined, I sighed before laughing a bit.

Just as I walk in the room I see Y/N hiding under a table while Allura held a brush and spray detangler. "Here I'll take it from here," I said sticking out my hand for Allura to give me the brush and spray bottle. She sighed and handed it to me, there was a quick flash of F/C then I see Y/N sitting on the chair waiting for me to brush out her hair. "Is it just me or does she despise me" Allura asked with a slight sad tone, I turned to Y/N who was playing with the F/C dress she wore. A smile formed across my face for just a split second before turning to Allura. "No she's doesn't hate you it's just... *sigh*... Y/N is still getting used to new people like you but ever since her imprisonment by the Galra she's been...distant," I told her while looking back at Y/N. Allura nodded her head in understatement.

"Just give her some time and she'll come around" I said smiling at her, she returned a smile too. I sprayed the detangler on Y/N's hair but she shivered at first when some of it made contact with her skin. "Sorry," I apologized. The brush went through her hair, it felt like as if the brush was a surf board and her hair was the ocean.

"She seems to be more comfortable around you," Allura pointed out, it was true but that was because we've know each other the longest. I nodded continuing to brush and do her hair. "Are you two dating,I remember Lance staying that" Allura asked questionably in her British accent. This made the both of us uncomfortable, since no one knows about me being a girl. "No were just good friends, I practically known her ever since we we're little" I stated. Then that made me remember something. "Hey guy's I gotta uh- get ready yeah, I'll see you both in a bit" I lied, I wasn't going to change in my Paladin armor. My father and Matt are somewhere in the Galra Empire's bases, I can't stay here even if it means leaving Y/N.

Your POV

Katie left me with Allura after I gotten friendzoned, something felt off. She's been acting strange ever since Shiro and I gotten back. "Hey Allura do you by chance have a Library or some place quiet" I asked, she thought for a moment before her eyes sparkled. "There is a library, follow me" Allura said happily waving for me to walk with her. The walk to the library wasn't that long but the library sure was big. "Wow that's a lot of books" I stated, Allura laughed.

"All is in Altean language, and so are the signs" she sighed thinking she'd have to help me. I grabbed a random book and read the title. " 'Wings of Fire: Book one' " I read out loud, Allura looked as if she were tooken back. It was funny because of the face she made. "I recall your friends saying they couldn't read our language," Allura stated.