𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘

◝.*・゚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴄᴀʀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ❞

◝.*・゚

                𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯.  Her type was far from toothless grandpa's, only able to stomach insipid soup and acidic prune juice, rambling on about their new upcoming operation and the many medications they were on- no, definitely not.

She simply enjoyed a guy who knew what he was doing, a man who knew his way around the female anatomy, able to make her toes curl and body shudder with a sensational pleasure that could only be compared to nirvana.

Nevertheless, that didn't mean Ana didn't date or sleep with guys her own age, she was sexually promiscuous, something the buxom blonde had no shame in. She loved the pleasure, the excitement, the adrenaline.

However, it seemed her long list of conquests had given her a bad name, one that made puny college jocks smirk and snide sorority bitches snigger.

She'd been sixteen when she'd learnt the life lesson that it was socially acceptable for a guy to sleep around, hell, it was even praised for. But for a girl? It deemed her a slut, a whore, or as Grandma Harrison had always grumbled "a no-good floozy!", before the small old lady would go back to silently plucking out her many chin hairs.

Andrea was often the most vocal about the matter, first passing it as worry due to the apparent risk of std's and unwanted pregnancies, then she'd shake her head and make a sly comment, lips fused into that infuriating smirk of hers that made Ana see red.

Ana had never really had a close relationship with Andrea, they were practically polar opposites. Whilst Andrea was uptight and distant, Ana was care-free, a live in the moment type of girl.

Their twelve-year age gap seemed to only add distance between the two sisters.

In fact, whenever the two spent any form of time together, it always ended the same way, with an explosive argument and a frustrated Amy attempting to act as a peacekeeper between the two.